Recent content by Drummer4Food

1. D

New Tillotson 212 Engine Choke Issue

I will upload a few pictures of it tomorrow.
  2. D

Yep you could eat off of the DB30 it was that clean. New 5 gal gas can as well. I'm anal on my stuff. Good questions.
  3. D

No dirt was in the tank or in the lines. Its all brand new hardware including the gas tank, lines, fuel and fuel filter and has never left the garage. Anything is possible. :)
  4. D

Let me see if this fixes it first. Being a new engine I did not try this. Maybe I will get lucky. Stay Tuned.
  5. D

Update, I replaced the gas with new fuel. Removed the carb and cleaned everything with carb cleaner with it completely torn down. Checked all the gaskets and fuel line and filter. Removed the chain and put it on a stand. Put everything back together and the POS dies when the choke is off...
  6. D

Gotcha SAS29, definitely makes sense. I will do more troubleshooting this weekend. Thank you :)
  7. D

Ok Mark, its brand new. I may order a new carb, its only 29.00 if all else fails I will send it your way.
  8. D

I may just throw the Tillotson in the trash and head to HF for a Predator 212. Tired of messing with it.
  9. D

Hey SAS29, What will that prove. Never had to mess with the default Idle screws on any 212's
  10. D

Yep, all new fuel line, fuel filter and of course the tank is new with the engine. I took the fuel line off and watch it drain from the tank, it had a good flow and the carb float was not stuck as well. Also there was no debris that I could see any where. The entire setup is brand new. I also...
  11. D

When in doubt I thought someone could help me here. I bought a new Tillotson from Go Power Sports a few months back. I just got it mounted on a DB30 ready to go. No mods to the engine yet just a stock Tillotson 212. I put gas in it and it starts right up with no issues then I take the off choke...
  12. D

Tire Size Question on Motovox Rims

Thanks Charles for the reply.
  13. D

Thanks Charles for the reply.
  14. D

I have a older doodle bug and have put on the Motovox Rims and Tires. I want a street tread instead of the off road tread. The Rim size and tire size is 145/70/6 like the ones shown in this link...
  15. D

Doodlebug build

Looks good man. I did mine in a candy, costs a little bit more but the candy colors are well worth it. On my next build I will have the rims powder coated as well.:wink: