Recent content by dsbos4099

1. D

My new score for the day 1980 Manco 308 3 wheeler.

nice find !!!
  2. D

alsport trike!!!!

hello from Denver,co. cool breeze here!!!!! I finally had the chance to get a photo of me out to you. facebook very fine wheels 2020 car and bike show scroll down a bit to pat derssore and i'm cool breeze in my rat fink alsport trike. thanks!!
  3. D

Ruttman Grasshopper

do you know of anyone with a ruttman grasshopper for sale??? a really nice finished bike ready to go. show and go!!!! will pay premium price for right on bike. david 303-885-4705
  4. D

ruttman!!!

does anyone have a ruttman grasshopper chopper for sale????? show worthy bike for premium price from me. david 303-885-4705
  5. D

Mini bike show this summer?

go for it !!!!!!!
  6. D

My Custom Bonanza Scout

absolutely outstanding,,,,,10+/a+!!!!!!!!!
  7. D

trikes for sale!!!

pictures to follow soon.
  8. D

trikes for sale!!!

health forces sale of trike collection!!!!! alsport 130 in show quality condition, $3,400.00 custom dunecycle, stretched, custom everything, multiple show winner with great trophies, $5,500.00 reaper trike, full custom, blue,way too much custom work to list, this is brand new show bike...
  9. D

Montgomery Ward Trike - Model ZCQ13995B - 11HP w/ Electric Start

cool breeze in Denver again. does the trike run true down the road with no wheel wobble at all or out of round rims for to cause a thump feeling in the ride quality. thanks again for you time, cool breeze in denver
  10. D

Montgomery Ward Trike - Model ZCQ13995B - 11HP w/ Electric Start

[where are you located so I could figure in my shipping costs. thank you so much, cool breeze in Denver,co.QUOTE="Roadmaster75, post: 1215299, member: 49150"]Dropping price to $1100.
  11. D

Mega Moto...what's going on??

coolbreeze in Denver!!! from what I have heard and seen spoke about on the internet moto vox and mega moto will be a combined company and will be restructuring the business. whether or not this all happens is the big question. luckily as some of the others have said, many parts can be switched...
  12. D

MINIBIKES WELCOME AT BANDIMERE!!!!!

SPRING IS UNDERWAY AND MINIBIKES ARE COMING OUT. I HAVE BEEN RIDING UP AT BANDIMERE FOR 2 YEARS NOW WITH OTHER MINI BIKERS AND IT A HOOT. IF YOU OWN ANY KIND OF MINIBIKE OR MINI TRIKE, GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND LETS PLAN A GREAT TIME RIDING WITHOUT HASSLE. THE FOLKS UP THERE REALLY DIG OUR...
  13. D

DENVER,COLORADO APRIL RIDE

ANYONE READY FOR A SPRING RIDE TO WORK OUT THE BUGS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME IN THE ROCKIES????????? 303-885-4705 DAVID
  14. D

rocky mountains!!!!

cool breeze in Denver here. are there any current groups or clubs in Denver co that would like to go on rides, go to car and motorcycle events etc.????? please contact me at 303-885-4705. spring is just around the corner. hope to hear from some Colorado riders who like to ride and have fun...
  15. D

happy new year everyone!!!!

cool breeze in Denver here!!!! we are heading towards spring and a great new year. riding, riding, riding and a lot more riding. be safe and enjoy our sport!!!