Recent content by dumptruck

1. D

Zebra 500 For Sale

Sold.
  2. D

Zebra 500 For Sale

I have a Zebra 500 roller for sale. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on the model. The frame is in good shape but there are a few issues. The upper forks are straight but the lower sliders are worn and very sloppy causing it to look whacked. So the internal sliders need to be cut and...
  3. D

How to post pictures (Test Area)

picture test
  4. D

What is this wheel ?

Do you know if any OEM's used this wheel ? I did a quick search and don't see any matches.
  5. D

What is this wheel ?

Does anyone know what this is from? I may list it in the classifieds. The hub appears to be for a sprocket only. Not a brake drum. Thanks
  6. D

Shipping questions

I'm sure I put this topic in the wrong forum but I'm going for it anyway. I did a search for "shipping" and didn't find recent info. I plan to list one or two "rollers" for sale and wanted to know the current popular ways of shipping. Hoping for something easy like forks zip tied and taped...
  7. D

Taco Clutch Cover - WTB - Aluminum or Fiberglass - Any Condition

It looks like all they are selling now are Azusa frame kits.
  8. D

Taco Clutch Cover - WTB - Aluminum or Fiberglass - Any Condition

Where on the site are they listed ?
  9. D

Let it snow

That bike is sweet. How does it handle with the suspension mods ?
  10. D

What Year and model Briggs

What do I have? The silver one is an 8 ci 3 hp made in 1972 correct ? So what is the one with the ID plate attached ? Thanks
  11. D

How to post pictures (Test Area)

Picture Test Sorry to test on animals but I had to.
  12. D

OldMiniBikes Warehouse

I went to Hent.com and tried to buy some parts. I was only able to get most items on a wish list. Not sure what that means but maybe not in stock? I decided to simplify things and went to Azusa Parts. I need more things coming up and will try Hent again. BTW I'm working on a Taco 44 right now...
  13. D

OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Thanks for the reply and don't take this wrong as I don't mean to come across as a jackass but my parts ordering questions are concerning price and model numbers. Not how to build a mini bike. That's why I came here. There are listings for what looks to be the same part with a minor difference...
  14. D

OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Old Minibike Warehouse - Has anyone bought parts from this site? I found them in a roundabout way through here and other internet sources along with YouTube. I thought it looked like a great store with a great site and many parts all under one roof which would make things easier to order. The...