Recent content by durandbagwell86

1. D

Upstate SC minibikes drag night 2 July 26th

We're having another drag night on July 26th at shadyside dragway. They'll be bikes running all kinds of speeds so they'll be someone to race. We'll be running from 6-10 and the cost is $10 at the gate with kids 10 and under free. The last drag night was a success, we had over 100 people and...
  2. D

Upstate SC minibikes drag night

We have some of the pics on our Facebook page from the newspaper (upstate SC minibikes). We had 35 or 37 bikes and over 100 people with us. We're having our next drag night July 26th @ shadyside dragway from 6-10. $10 at the gate and kids 10 and under free. The video is of my two 12 year olds...
  3. D

https://youtu.be/FbttOxQ4bIM
  4. D

Yes. It was on the front page of Shelby star newspaper and it'll be in full throttle magazine.
  5. D

Azusa wheelbase

Anyone know the wheelbase (center of axle to center of axle) of an Azusa minibike?
  6. D

No problem man. The page is new but they'll be more stuff coming. Have a good one.
  7. D

If you have Facebook go on and like our page. We'll have more than just racing. We'll have some group meets and rides also. Thanks
  8. D

https://m.facebook.com/events/596451697405062?tsid=0.18038462432334423&source=result You can look us up on Facebook at upstate SC minibikes for more info. You can PM if you need anything. This is our first drag night, we'll be having one about once a month and also have some dirt races as...
  9. D

Brakes for nitro 50 or live axle minibike

That is a nice set up. That's the caliper I was looking at. I'll get to work on it next week. Thanks
  10. D

Most power gravity feed with alky

Yep. Wet kit with a standalone fuel system for the solenoid.
  11. D

Hopefully it'll turn out alright. It'll be strictly a drag bike so I'll do pleanty of testing.
  12. D

I have a fuel pump. I'd like to gravity feed the engine. The nitrous kit will have a standalone tank and electric pump for the fuel side. If I have to run a pump I will.
  13. D

Chain tension on drag mini?

Yeah. It's pretty big. Has some pretty good parts from good sources too.
  14. D

You know you have a good women when...

Fomogo. I sent you a pm. Have a good one
  15. D

Chain tension on drag mini?

It's a 460cc big block with billet rod and flywheel, 40/33mm valves ported by Jeremy Parsons and cut .080 with 65# valve springs ( he runs well over 100 with same head at Daytona), Clements 34mm flatslide alky carb, the cam lift with the 1.2 ratio gage roller rockers is .368 and duration is...