Recent content by dwarfbike

1. D

1970 Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper

Mini Bike Build Off Fans, please stop by the Muscle Mini Bike Facebook Page, Judgement Day Thread and vote for the 1970 Orange Bonanza Hodaka Chopper Vinatge V2. Thank you for the support!
  2. D

Is there a way to upload video here. I would love to upload a video of this bike running from the weekend. It’s pretty nasty!
  3. D

Well here it is, it ran for the first time today! 1970 Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper, Hodaka ACE 100 E code engine restored and rebuilt, chromed forks, bars, chopper gas tank, sissy bar, Hodaka Chopper Pipe and wheel spacers, OG original Bonanza seat and seat cover, original Bonanza kickstand...
  4. D

Bonanza Light Kit

Does anyone have a working diagram for the Bonanza Taillight with Brakelight Switch.
  5. D

Thank you, I am glad that you are enjoying the build. The bike is coming together very nicely so far! I am excited to see the final product.
  6. D

Here we go assembled the freshly chromed sissy bar, installed new jackshaft bearings, peg covers done and bar installed. Ready for this bike to be a roller!
  7. D

Remember back to the painted black Sissy Bar that we stripped. The old chrome was decent but now right for a build off bike. Picked up the last couple piece I needed to complete this build last Friday! Black Sissy Bar Stripping the paint Old Chrome What’s this New Chrome
  8. D

Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper Throttle/Cable Question

Does any one know what throttle and cable the Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper came with? My Hodaka has a Hodaka Throttle Cable but the ball on the end of the cable is to small for a standard mini bike throttle. Trying to figure out if I need a different throttle or new to swap out the cable. Any...
  9. D

The moment you all have been waiting for! Hodaka ACE 100 build off engine is done, restore and rebuilt. She run and rides awesome, looking good too. I can’t wait to get this bike finish. She’s a winner! #thepeopleschoice Vintage #2
  10. D

Alright time to start assembling this build off bike. Frame has color, engine is restored, wheel set is built and all the miscellaneous parts are laying around the house. I can wait to take this bike for a ride!
  11. D

Thank you, the color just got here today. A little more clean up in the frame and we will be applying color next week.
  12. D

The Hodaka ACE 100 engine has been completely cleaned and restored and reassembled. Installed it on a Hodaka Motorcycle frame since the Chopper isn’t ready for it and rode it around. Everything checked out great. Engine completed, need to get the frame wrapped up so we can start assembling the...
  13. D

Bonanza Light Kit

Hodaka
  14. D

Bonanza Light Kit

I have never had a light kit for a mini bike. I am building a Bonanza right now and plan to put a kit on that bike. Are the headlights hi/low beam? Was the rear a taillight or taillight/brake light? Any information would be helpful! Thanks in advance.