Recent content by dwp dan

1. dwp dan

Whos been out riding?

I went out riding in boron ca up neer Mojave I rode all over boron ca its like a gost town no sheriff on the week ends I had a good time dwp dan
  2. dwp dan

id like to make a post in this site about the folks that give a lot to all of us there names are...

id like to make a post in this site about the folks that give a lot to all of us there names are forgotton they work for a small amout of money they belong to clubs they are family some are members of OldMiniBikes they might not all agree with one another but there doing there job for all of us take a...
  3. dwp dan

Funny People on Craigslist....

dam your lucky in California you go to the kernel sanders hell the chicken is real small I swer they are frying pegons now they rased the price to 7.00 I tols my wife looks like im going to starve to death just because I like mini bikes dosnt mean I like mini chickens korn bread gravy biscuts...
  4. dwp dan

hay guys if you go to my e-bay site im 1130bravo on e-bay I listed the two go powers with tires and rear 35 by 72 tooth scooter boy sprocket for a big discount to OldMiniBikes members with free shipping ill eat the cost the sprocket is free to members with free shipping I want 200.00 for the set go cheak...
  5. dwp dan

Dwp dan here well guys i got some good news i turned it in to police they said too go to fbi they got a name back to me ray johnson in california seams he goes on cregs list to buy mini bike parts the agent said he could not give me the adress or info on the person but now that guy is being...
  6. dwp dan

from dwp dan I don't know who it was my wife got a call from some one saying my house would be burned down and I got 5 derty e-mails im leaving the site for good iguess I was trying to get some one to buy some if my bikes it didn't work im retired Vietnam vet 61 years old I think ill disappear...
  7. dwp dan

no problem old - timer it worked a friend told me to try it that way some thing would be said then every one would notice so I tried it I got dozens of repleys then was the time to give the discounts for buying stuff ive got 4 people coming to my house to see the bikes I want to sell both so I...
  8. dwp dan

I have a dave miller dm 1000 the red one 300.00 discount to OldMiniBikes members its on cregs list now this is great advertising every one notices thanks guys any time I sell mini bike stuff you folks will get discounts with out all you guys we wodnt have all the good events we have and its nice to help...
  9. dwp dan

it worked I put that ad on creag list and I got a lot of replys ps OldMiniBikes members will get 20.00 off what ever I sell for mini bikes any time dwp dan
  10. dwp dan

I put the ad in creags list I wanted to see if I could get a reply .it worked I like all you guys OldMiniBikes are the best people scooter buy makes good stuff ill the parts I buy from OldMiniBikes have always been good and yes I got a lot of phone calls thanks guys dwp dan
  11. dwp dan

Joes mini bike reunion

cv park 2nd annual event- dave miller will be there-joe revillo of taco mini bikes will be there mini bike there will be tacos and bonanzas there also guardrail dave dwp dan evil ed and more I think hot dogs too see you there sept 21st
  12. dwp dan

want to buy bonanza 1300

I proved my point you cant buy a fully restored mini bike for 400.00 why would anyone put 1500.00 to 2.000 into a bike buying all the parts and sell it for 300.00 to 400.00 I listed a bike on e-bay and people only wanted to pay 100.00 for it I listed two go powers costing me 100.00 each that...
  13. dwp dan

want to buy bonanza 1300

im looking for a 1300 bonanza must have new paint tires rems weels motor clutch chain I will pay the going market for it witch is 400.00 that's a lot of money that's the going price for mini bikes let me know
  14. dwp dan

bc-1000 for sale

my name is dan my name is dan not dude
  15. dwp dan

bc-1000 for sale

dwp dans photos go -look at my photos at OldMiniBikes also under my picture dwp dan is the bike see the red dm-1000 that's it win you go to my photos youl see it it has a mx front end motor frame and weels for every scratch you can find on the bike il take 100.00 off the price to OldMiniBikes members its 1400.00...