Recent content by Eastwood45

1. Eastwood45

Update on lil indian trike.

Just a fast cruiser, no drifting or tight turns wanted, . Thanks
  2. Eastwood45

Update lil indian trike

3. Eastwood45

Update on lil indian trike.

After seeing the onley other example of this trike, the pic of the prestige one sent by aynomouse owner found by Marcus ( another member) I decided to make mine a unique ride for myself. Custom retubed axle with hubs for 1 inch x 45 inch live posi track, all welds reenforced, vintage clinton...
  4. Eastwood45

Lil Indian trike

Thankyou, That trike showed is absolutely a sharp ride! A brother from the same mother That is probably the best example I'll ever see of another one. More then justifies the money I'm putting into the build for my lil indian trke. Being xtremly rare and unique , couldn't be happier for my...
  5. Eastwood45

Lil Indian trike

Thank you, I never heard of a minimate line up, the adevertisment said 6inch mag wheels, these are 6inch and not the steel wheels in the pic. The original engine would have been a tecumseh if it is 70 or newer. It may be what was built out all the stock he got after re purchasing the company...
  6. Eastwood45

Lil Indian trike

I sent pics to Jhon, he's not sure on the date of build, no #s on how many produced. I'm just guessing between 1966 - 70, do you know when the rupp turbine mags were first used by lil Indian? And it seems if they had a spring front end at the time it would have been used on it , so possibly...
  7. Eastwood45

Lil Indian trike

Anyone seen one of these before? I believe its a prototype that never went into production, I can't find any production #s on how many were made. The pics are from the archives from Allide leisure groupe owners of lil indian. I found the onley one article so far that has mentioned three...
  8. Eastwood45

Who is well versed on Tri Rod Trikes ?

Those are cool looking trikes.
  9. Eastwood45

Prototype K trike

I just sent John the pics he hadent seen them yet, the tag is the michrina industries inc. Rite at the time the regis left the company until coming back in 69. He left over Ordering tooling for 10 prototypes that John and Ray wasn't on board with, which led to them buying out regis for a new...
  10. Eastwood45

Prototype K trike

11. Eastwood45

Prototype K trike

Thank you. I reached out to the michriana family. And they sent these specs, and could be what would have been a manual for the trike. Sending some photos of it to them with the michriana industries manufacturing tag. I believe this possibly is one of two ever produced. No production #s have...
  12. Eastwood45

Prototype K trike

The onley kits they offered were mini bikes and fun karts. Regis ordered tooling for 10 prototypes 1966, one was a snowmobile and the others weren't ever mentioned, the other brothers did not like the plan, and thats when regis got bought out and left the co. And came back in 1969. I have yet...
  13. Eastwood45

LIL Indian trike .

It has the Lil Indian logo where it is on their mini bikes. I bought a after market fender for the Indian. Fits like a glove. No post fabrication done to bike since original assembly, adjustable seat is original to bike as well. American seating out of grand rapids Michigan.
  14. Eastwood45

Prototype K trike

This has lil indian faded out on the front end.