Recent content by edhhjr

1. E

Tote Gote Newbie Questions

Took off the side grate and there threaded holes on top of the pedestals, looks like a fairly piece to make.. Oh high speed miss is more of a surge, so wondering if I'm bouncing off the governor. Got all the parts ordered, just need time...
  2. E

Took the carb apart, clean as could be. Figured it was when I saw the main adjuster was new. Running better, still a bit of a miss under full load. Might be the because it's like 110 degrees in phoenix. Going to try new isolators first since they are about gone. Maybe do the timing key and...
  3. E

Thanks for the reply. I can see why people extend the exhaust out the back, enough heat under there now. Tempted to buy a new carb off amazon, half the price of a simple carb kit. Then just save the original carb rebuild it later. Hoping a kind mod will fix my post, pics got messed up...
  4. E

Hello all. Just bought a "Restored" Model 600 Gote, not sure the year has a fairly high serial #2768. Has a 1968 7hp briggs and doubt it's the original engine, but who knows. Got it running last night, runs good and surprisingly fast (just about outruns the dog). So couple questions...