Recent content by electra_boogaloo

1. electra_boogaloo

Been a while since I made any progress on the warrior. Here's an update

that's why i tested it at my friends house at 4am. his neighbors already hate him lol
  2. electra_boogaloo

that's another project. i have to move the engine a bit. when i get the final perfect engine placement i'll do something to tie it into the frame. probably zip ties.
  3. electra_boogaloo

cheapest mikuni kit for 212?

yeah i noticed the manifold look way off but it might also be the same photo used for a lot of kits which makes it seem more sketchy. if nothing else i suppose i could make manifolds and weld my own intake together and buy a cheap mikuni online. that's the long way around though. thanks for the...
  4. electra_boogaloo

TECHNICALLY it was 2 45s together, lol. we haven't covered basic degrees yet. i also didn't know you could buy parts like that. i might get one for the next iteration.
  5. electra_boogaloo

cheapest mikuni kit for 212?

i have the upgraded air kit and an upgraded throttle linkage plus a home made open pipe on my predator 212. the throttle response is terrible because of all the links it has to go through before actually turning the valve. i want to put a mikuni kit on there but $100 seems like a lot for a non...
  6. electra_boogaloo

Hi all, started school last year and haven't had much time to mess around with the MB. I finally got all my homework caught up and had some time off work and made some "upgrades" to my project. I also learned how to weld so now the sky is the limit as far as what i can do to the thing. blah...
  7. electra_boogaloo

anyone here using an ebay andrie-x pipe?

thanks for the tip. i think i'll go with one of the jtw pipes. $25 will fit nicely in my budget. i think i'll put a lollipop baffle in to help with the back-pressure loss of a short open pipe.
  8. electra_boogaloo

feel like i should clarify at this point that i'm looking at putting a pipe on my baja warrior. i don't really have room for an underseat with the rear fender on. the only pipes that look close are the pipes from andrie-x and the hotrod mini bikes site.
  9. electra_boogaloo

Thought it was a Baja warrior. Not sure though

definitely not a warrior, but a similar style. i'm sure someone on here knows exactly what it is.
  10. electra_boogaloo

Minibikes for fat guys

throwing my .02 in here. i weigh in around 220 and i'm on a baja warrior with a 212. it scoots. even with my fat ass. you'll be fine.
  11. electra_boogaloo

post me to your warrior with a sportster tank thread???

this is so sexy! that's where i want mine to be eventually but with different colors. why did he leave the tank on the engine?
  12. electra_boogaloo

post me to your warrior with a sportster tank thread???

did you guys have to cut off the tab for where the front of the seat is supposed to slid into?
  13. electra_boogaloo

Coop, i was looking at that pipe too until i realized that's exactly where my leg went. i knew i'd wind up burning myself on it. i'm still running the stock exhaust but with the filters removed. it's constantly burning the back on my leg because it's right by the seat. i didn't think about not...
  14. electra_boogaloo

anyone else thoroughly disappointed with photobucket?

i've used imgur for years because it's super easy to upload from phone and then link. i may start just uploading to my computer and uploading that way.
  15. electra_boogaloo

anyone else thoroughly disappointed with photobucket?

i love going through old posts and seeing what people have done in the past. recently i've been seeing a lot of posts with this image apparently photobucket is blocking 3rd party posts, like we use here all the time, and only releasing them if you pay $400 a year. now all of these...