Recent content by f4radar

1. f4radar

You know it's time to move the cows when

You didn’t grow up wanting to be a goatboy?
  2. f4radar

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

I love a good mystery. If this thread were a Hardy Boy Book it might be called “The case of the miss firing plug” or “The lost Flame”.
  3. f4radar

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

"No carb, no exhaust and starter fluid in plug hole" I've never tried to test a setup like that. Has that worked for you in the past. Maybe try a different plug. I know some of my 20 year old chemicals aren't as potent as they once were. How about a shot of starter fluid in the open intake...
  4. f4radar

When i was kid and our pull cord broke

Only rich kids had clutches. Every mini bike or go cart I had was direct drive….push start and jump on.
  5. f4radar

Hey guys, I really need help finding this engine, or the 5hp version preferably. I need it for my MTD trail flite, I want to keep it original.

This is one of the best resources out there for your Tecumseh questions...Thanks CFH http://www.pinrepair.com/minibikes/tecumsehmb.htm
  6. f4radar

Cool Tecumseh engine display stand on marketplace around KC

https://www.facebook.com/share/QXPPeoLJJM24QmYk/?mibextid=79PoIi
  7. f4radar

Old Tecumseh engine oil, Synthetic or regular?

Are you asking about the oil for the side tank or the Engine/transmission case. I believe a 30w 2 stroke oil goes in the tank for injection and a 10-30 motor oil goes in Engine/transmission case.
  8. f4radar

Great Deal in Kansas City

I knew it was pretty iffy, but I had to give it a shot.
  9. f4radar

He must have sold. He never responded and it’s not listed now.
  10. f4radar

I told him I'd take it and can pick it up tomorrow...we'll see what happens
  11. f4radar

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Nice work.
  12. f4radar

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

something like that might have been an idea. Once I got the primary dent out I could have done more with some type of inside dolly and a hammer. I've been watching Forged in fire.. I think I would have been sent home after the first round.