Recent content by fairbanksak

1. F

Richard I heard you're the man to ask about tote gots I have a gote B mod unfortunatelyI don't...

Richard I heard you're the man to ask about tote gots I have a gote B mod unfortunatelyI don't have the original clutch could you tell me what would be the best clutch to use as replacement I was going us a five horse motor would appreciate any advice
  2. F

tote b mod clutch

tote gote b mod clutch I have a tote gote b mod can anybody tell me what the the original clutch and model was and maybe a good replacement I have a driver on the bike not sure if its original can anybody identify see pic started restoring it about a week ago looking for miscellaneous parts...
  3. F

tote b mod clutch

Have a b mod gote looking for clutch can anybody tell me what the original clutch was model and maybe what would be a good replacement any information on the b mod gote would be greatly appreciated I have the driver clutch not sure if its original or not have pic if anybody can help identify
  4. F

tote gote B serial numbers

can anyone tell me what the serial numbers mean on a tote gote B mod # BBG23
  5. stripping paint from frame

stripping paint from frame

6. stripping paint from frame

7. stripping paint from frame

8. stripping paint from frame

can anyone tell me what serial numbers mean removed what was left of old paint used chemical paint remover not for sure if old paint had lead didn't want to create a lot of dust paint stripper work excellent one coat removed most paint second coat remove what little patches were left looks like...
  9. second jackshaft

second jackshaft

this is my first rebuild and first time posting anything like this so see how it goes
  10. jack shaft

jack shaft

11. shaft and needle bearings

shaft and needle bearings

still and decency shape but looking for replacement
  12. belt size reference

belt size reference

13. front wheel needle bearings

front wheel needle bearings

bearings in pretty good shape looking to see if I can find replacement
  14. drive unit

drive unit

15. F

tote gote repair

found tote goat b model while visiting friend neighbors back yard man sold it to me for 30 research it for a while started tearing it apart starting with wheels and then we'll go to Jack shafts bearings look somewhat okay trying to find replacements at this time also sprockets look fairly good...