Recent content by Fantic Freddy

1. Fantic Freddy

We lost one of the best today

For those that knew Dale (DocDC), he passed away today at age 64. Many on this site knew him, and he became a friend to me like no other. Keep his wife Lorrie and children in your prayers. The mini bike hobby brought us together, it was his personality and kindness that made many of us his friend.
  2. Fantic Freddy

Help me out, old tool guys

I have one of those, I use it to remove stubborn nose hair. Hurts like hell, but I recovered the use of my nose for now.
  3. Fantic Freddy

Anything Goes! Scratch built Harrison

Nice work Pat, the man from Michigan is at it again.:scooter:
  4. Fantic Freddy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fantic Freddy

Thanks guys, I woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning, too bad it wasn't an April Fools joke.
  5. Fantic Freddy

Hi Doug, how are you? I was using the crane rail you gave me and was thinking about you.

Hi Doug, how are you? I was using the crane rail you gave me and was thinking about you.
  6. Fantic Freddy

*** Merry Christmas ***

Merry Christmas everyone, may the joy of the season be with you all.
  7. Fantic Freddy

Happy Thanksgiving

This is an older picture, it's a lot farther along now.
  8. Fantic Freddy

Happy Thanksgiving

Building this street rod is kinda like building an over grown go kart.......I'm having a blast.
  9. Fantic Freddy

Happy Thanksgiving

I've been building a '23 T bucket from the ground up, all summer. Still mess with the mini bikes, but not as much.
  10. Fantic Freddy

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving. I see I've been downgraded to a new member......I guess I need to be more active on here.:D
  11. Fantic Freddy

Happy Birthday Karen!/manchester1 !

Happy 35th birthday!:thumbsup:
  12. Fantic Freddy

Weekend at the Races

That looks like OldMiniBikes member "wardog" in post# 333. ( on the fat tire bike)
  13. Fantic Freddy

New rides entry: 1968 Lil Indian 6000

OND, you know how I feel about this gem, I can't wait until it shows up in the classified section. :laugh:
  14. Fantic Freddy

Decals

Actually, most folks on this site would give you one of their kidneys if you needed it. Be patient, and wait a little longer than 6 months to make that judgement.....
  15. Fantic Freddy

Decals

Foremost was a name JCP used for it's line of hard goods, like mowers, bicycles..etc. JCP didn't make anything, they just rebadged products built by other companies. Bird made JCP mini bikes for a time.