Recent content by Fast Aggie 97

1. F

Scat Bat brought back to life!

It sounds like yours is homemade. I think OldMiniBikes warehouse sells one that is the same as the original.
  2. F

fox split sprocket adapter

Thanks Dave! I used a bench top belt sander. I cut really close to my line with a band saw. Then sanded to my line with a keen eye! Making sure not to go past the line I made with a ball point pen.
  3. F

fox split sprocket adapter

I made this split sprocket adapter for a friend's fox mini. Since the adapters available online won't work, I put some 1/4" aluminum plate on the drill press.
  4. F

what model is this foremost?

Thanks! That settles that!
  5. F

what model is this foremost?

It looks to be all original? What do y'all think?
  6. F

what oil is everyone running? 7K+ RPM

I see lucas makes a Jr. Dragster oil 5w-20. Then there is Thor racing oils. Royal purple xpr 5w-30. What is everyone running in their high RPM engines?
  7. F

popping headlight bulbs

I have a Briggs 10.5 and hooked up a headlight but it keeps popping bulbs at high RPM. What do I need to do to regulate voltage to the bulb? I don't have a battery and would rather not get one. Do I just need to add a voltage regulator? I just want to keep steady voltage so the headlight...
  8. F

LA to Denver

Ride the mini dumb and dumber style!
  9. F

triple flange hub!

And I thought mine looked good Lil Popeye, you made a nice one!
  10. F

triple flange hub!

Nice work gumpit! I drilled holes in the 4 on 4 hub to lighten it up a bit. I just have to pull the axle and the wheel assembly comes off. Then pull the disc and lug nuts. And the wheel comes off, easy! Making changing gearing wheel and tire set ups a breeze. 15 minutes and I can change out...
  11. F

triple flange hub!

Did you finish yours? Because mine is on the Aggie 97 and working awesome! I used standard 1,3/8" O.D. 5/8" I.D. bearings. I used 3, 1/4, 20 bolts to hold the bearing in place on the disc side.
  12. F

triple flange hub!

I wanted to be able to change sprockets, wheel and tire combos. Ice, street, offroad. I also wanted to use a 8" wheel with the 4 on 4 hole pattern. Since you can only go so big with tires on a 6" wheel. I researched and found nobody makes a triple flange hub, and I didn't want to go live axle. I...
  13. F

Scat Bat brought back to life!

Recently brought this one back to life! Had just the roller as original. Was missing original seat, rear springs and engine. I got it going double nickel! 55!
  14. bird scat bat

bird scat bat

15. F

Duck? Lark? Drover? What is this Bird?

Your right cheezy! The duck, lark, drover, spyder, tarantula, puncher....... are all the same frames with different forks and seats! It's hard to define which model I actually have, but it's definitely a spyder,tarantula,or lark!