Recent content by fastruppsfrompa.

1. F

New! Reproduction Rupp TC1 clutch.

Brand new reproduction inner and outer clutch pieces as found on the Rupp minibikes with the TC-1 torque converters. The inner piece is machined from a solid steel block and will far outlast the originals. I've had one on my highly modified 55mph Black Widow for 35 yrs and it still looks and...
  2. F

Fairbanks Morse Kick Starter

Item is sold pending receipt of payment.
  3. F

Fairbanks Morse Kick Starter

NOS Fairbanks kick starter, was mounted to a show bike but never kicked. $200 shipped, $175 if you pick it up. Item located in central Pa.
  4. F

MTD clutch pieces

MTD/ Columbia clutch pieces: $20.00 each plus actual shipping (1 driven pulley, 1 bracket)
  5. F

Wanted: Artic Cat Climber

See post in complete bikes for sale, about 30 posts down.
  6. F

Rupp scrambler

No longer for sale
  7. F

Arctic Cat Climber

Bump. One last attempt to sell before it goes in long term storage. Located at zip code 17860
  8. F

Rupp scrambler

Bump, one last time before it goes in long-term storage. Located at zip code 17860
  9. F

Rupp scrambler

Yes, still for sale; and yes still in central Pa
  10. F

Rupp scrambler

Bump
  11. F

Rupp scrambler

To answer a few questions: no trades/sale only. I won't crate and ship the bike; I sold a 70 Roadster a few years ago through OldMiniBikes that went to New York, the buyer paid the shipping company, they came to my door, paid me, loaded up the bike and delivered it to the new owner that evening.
  12. F

Rupp scrambler

1970 Rupp Scrambler, 6hp OHV Tecumseh, no governor, custom machined carb leveling adaptor, new tires and tubes, all new bearings, new brake shoes, new seat cover and cushion, new decals, lift bar, chain,; frame was blasted and powdercoated, all the chrome was blasted and painted with PPG...
  13. F

Arctic Cat Climber

Still available/ $1500.00