1. DSC05869

DSC05869

2. DSC05865

DSC05865

3. DSC05864

DSC05864

4. Fat Boy

Tecumseh HS40 Magneto

Sometimes they can be fixed by soldering the break in the coil , sometimes not :laugh:.:shrug:
  5. Fat Boy

CL bike what is it?

Broncco TX-2:thumbsup:
  6. Fat Boy

New to the site trying to figure out what kind of mini I have..

Nice little TX-1 Deluxe you have there . Looks like it only needs a few parts to be complete . I also have a TX-1 Deluxe and two TX-1L's plus a TX-1 Standard all great bikes .:thumbsup:
  7. Fat Boy

Good luck

They wanted that motor real bad :laugh::thumbsup:
  8. Fat Boy

Fantic Motor mini bike with Aspera engine

yes it is a TX-3 Tomahawk or just TX-3 whichever name is your choice :thumbsup: some were scrub brakes and some used a clutch brake none of the TX-3 had a brake on the rear wheel .
  9. Fat Boy

motor tag look like this?? This one is lighted
  10. DSC000991

DSC000991

11. DSC05501

DSC05501

12. Fat Boy

Welcome Good to see another from Iowa If the gas tank is original it looks be a TX-3 . Was the tank a small round white tank ?? My TX-3 below has the one piece forks and your bike has the removeable bars . Pictures are too small to tell for sure ??
  13. Fat Boy

Seen this on Craigslist

That is a very rare motor . It is the first 6hp Tecumseh side popper engine I have ever seen :thumbsup::laugh:
  14. cid_0224141549

cid_0224141549

15. Fat Boy

jr? on cl

:confused: First time I have seen one called a JR :laugh: Those Birds are all over the midwest , kind of like Taco's are in the land of fruits and nuts :laugh: