Recent content by FatBuddyCat

1. FatBuddyCat

Very Rare.....2013 Baja Stampede

I wish!! Then I'd at least get a 14cc head out of the deal..... I know it's just a mb200.
  2. FatBuddyCat

A little help please re: governor mechanism Not YOUR AVERAGE QUESTION

I'm assuming you opened the Crankcase and pushed it back up by now. Best advice I have for you is to purchase extra gaskets and get used to running torque specs. Once you have all the bolts and numbers memorized it gets exponentially easier to go back and do something properly rather than...
  3. FatBuddyCat

I'm digging the no fender look....
  4. FatBuddyCat

"Coleman Commander" or "Coleman X-Terrain"
  5. FatBuddyCat

See! This mini bike is SO cool they already named a RC truck after it!! Man I lucked out with this find!
  6. FatBuddyCat

Soooo are you suggesting it is a Baja Warrior Classic?
  7. FatBuddyCat

Hey guys FatBuddyCat here! I just scooped this sweet Baja Stampede for $250. I know what your thinking....dude, it's a Baja MB200 Classic but just LOOK at that sticker.....yup....totally not a Warrior either.... It is missing a few parts though.
  8. FatBuddyCat

I got humpty dumpty back together again!!

I have a difficult time with the format and lose my place. Is that a good wow or not good wow....
  9. FatBuddyCat

I did it. I cut my Trailmaster in half....

It's astonishing this thing rolled off any sort of professional assembly line. I'm not trying to bash the bike I'm trying to build awareness and help people to repair their own.
  10. FatBuddyCat

I did it. I cut my Trailmaster in half....

Lol nah they OWE ME for this one! At least now people will know what to do if they break theirs. Mine was perfectly fine.