Recent content by firebane

1. F

Old Treasure Found

Very cool! Neat to see history like this! My plate is gone unfortunately.
  2. F

Trail Rider 212

So I have been wanting to get a mini bike going for a long time and the boys on Cars & Cameras didn't necessarily help with that either. I've been looking for good opportunities to arise to take advantage and a couple days ago I found a vintage frame with a unknown engine ready for work. I knew...
  3. F

Old Treasure Found

Wow how old is that ad?! And yes I do live in Canada.
  4. F

Old Treasure Found

Well looked up Deltek and they had a version called the Grass Grub and looks spot on. https://www.apbauto.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Deltek-Deckson-Gallery-11.jpg
  5. F

Old Treasure Found

Nice. I was purusing the ads today and the guy posted it for $100 CAD and wasn't sure what it came with. But its all there, will need some minor things but nothing I can't handle. Thanks will be poking around to see what I can find.
  6. F

Old Treasure Found

Anything vintage about it? Or just another run of the mill mini bike?
  7. F

Old Treasure Found

Not quite sure if in fact this IS old or a treasure... but it was silly cheap and comes with everything. But the question is... anyone have an idea on the make or model? It has suspension in the rear as well as a sprung front end.. Seat unbolts in 3 places and 2 of those hold the shocks on...