Recent content by Fishneck

1. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Can you send a picture, and are you going to get to take it for a ride before throwing down the cash, Mini Scoots are tricky to drive due to how low they sit, handling can be squirrely if the fork isn't straight, Have you seen the pic's I posted of mine, how do they compare ? If you can get a...
  2. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Hey Brain, not sure if this is new or old, I recently paid 552.00 bucks to get mine running good again, They had to make a new reed valve out of fiberglass cause parts were hard to find, or they didn't know where to look, As far as value goes, because they are so rare I could not find any...
  3. F

Bremer Scooter parts

What up guy's, Just took her for a couple mile ride, Bremerman, I post the serial and model number tags in case u were still logging the different, models, I hope you guy's know I was being a smart ass and no offence was intended. Cost me a small fortune to get her out of the shop but well worth it.
  4. F

Bremer Scooter parts

Hey our names don't begin with the word "Super"flea I ain't forgot about you buddy, I'm just using this guy to get what I want.... than to the curb with his ass. Thanks for the intro Superflea and just joking around Bremerman...... A lot of cool people on this site. I do appreciate the feed back...
  5. F

Bremer Scooter parts

Hey Bremerman, Yes I still have her, and she is "running" like a raped ape.The shop made a reed valve out of fiberglass , and they welded the fork, I miss spoke when I said I needed the handle bar. I am in the process of moving from TX back to MN. Just brought a house on a lake up there. I be...
  6. F

Bremer Scooter parts

Hey Bremerman , you still have any parts for a Bremer Mini Scoot, Finally put mine in the shop to get it running, They told me it needed a reed Valve in order to get it running looked around, Than when I call back, They told me a local guy could make the reed valve out of fiberglass , and...
  7. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Hey Superflea, what are your plans for your Bremer , The shop my scooter is at call me said a local guy here can make the reed valve out of fiberglass and they should have it running on Monday, Once I get her back I'll send ya a pic. I love the handle bar it's still in one piece, I had to have...
  8. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Thank you Superflea, I am thankful you took the time to reply, I agree this scooters are rare, and it was running not to long ago. And have been drooling to get her back on the road. Thank you again. and thanks for the tip about how to contact people on this site. You Rule !!!
  9. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

I have a Bremer Mini Scoot with a B & S 2 1/4 horse engine looking for a reed valve that goes between Carb and Motor. If anyone knows where I can get parts for a Bremer Mini Scoot I would be grateful, Or if anyone has information how to by pass or put in after market part to replace the reed...
  10. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Looking for a reed valve for my Bremer Mini Scoot, its in the shop right now, mechanic told me the only thing and most important thing is without the reed valve that goes between the carb and motor he can not get it to run. I have a post with pictures of the Mini Scoot under my user name...
  11. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

I also received my Grandpa's Clown Trunk inside was the original paper work on the scooter, I agree 12K is a crazy price, When I did see what some have gone for I about C%@P my pants. I had no clue of the value these scooters had.
  12. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Cool, how does it run, Between snow and the rain do you get to take it for putt often ?
  13. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

On mine it's the Briggs and staton 2 1/4 horse, It's a blast to ride,Got it from Grandpa he was a shrine circus clown for 40 years, How lucky is that.
  14. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

It's all good. I appreciate the intent.
  15. F

Bremer Mini Scoot

Thank's Capguncowboy that was cool .