Recent content by flakyjake

1. F

Any interest in Central Ohio minibike club?

Thanks for the replies! I'm sorry that I haven't responded earlier. We usually get together once a month at a local school in Canal Winchester. We mark off a track with orange discs that you can see in the pictures and ride. I'll come up with a date for late August, probably a Saturday afternoon...
  2. F

Any interest in Central Ohio minibike club?

Hi everyone, I 've formed a small mini bike club called " The Toecutters" with a few friends and I'd like to see if there is anybody else that would be interested in joining. Thanks!
  3. F

WTB: Crank Drilling Guide

I'm looking to buy a guide to help me drill the end of a 3/4 inch crankshaft. Thanks
  4. F

Guides for drilling cranks

I need one also please.
  5. F

Tav2 Torque Converter

I've done a couple doodle bugs with Predator/TAV2 setups. True, you do need 5/16-24 bolts to mount the plate to the motor. I use bolts that are 1 inch with lock washers. As for the alignment, there should be a black spacer in your little bag of bolts that came with your kit. Put that on the...
  6. F

MTD/COLUMBIA Forks

PM Sent
  7. F

MTD/COLUMBIA Forks

I'm looking for MTD/Columbia forks with the internal springs. Thanks
  8. F

Need help with MTD fork springs

I just bought a MTD mini bike and the lower tubes on the front forks have a lot of slop in them. I took the two bolts out that go through the top of the springs and pulled everything out. Is there supposed to be a spacer or a sleeve between the inner and out tube to remove the slop?