Recent content by FlexoBBS

1. F

1968-taco-22

Hope your Taco 22 is still available. I've got a friend who wants a Taco minibike, to relive his youth . Please send photos to Hotrodtopo@yahoo.com
  2. F

B&S Gold Paint

Where can I find the Gold color paint used on 3 HP B&S engines ?
  3. F

Comment by 'FlexoBBS' in media 'kart_seat2'

Hello Again Karen. Just noticed you also make Go Kart seats. Might you make seats for Flexo 1200 ? Smooth with Logo ? Pleated ? What are your prices for these seats ? Greg
  4. F

Comment by 'FlexoBBS' in media '20190118_130335.jpg'

Great meeting you, and Charlie, this evening. Two of my Flexo's will need these seats. I understand they came in two sizes. What are your prices for these seats ? Thanks , Greg
  5. F

Looking fot brake for flexo

Gary, I'm new to OldMiniBikes's current format, and misreading messages sent to me. What Flexo parts are you looking for ? No promises I can help, but I'll do what I can. Greg
  6. F

Hello Gary, I need one brake drum for a Big Bear Scrambler / Greenhorn Enduro. It needs to fit a 5 inch Dico wheel, and I prefer a smaller sprocket ( 62 teeth ). Either the drum is welded to the three bolt hub, or will need to be welded to the hub. Thanks, Greg
  7. F

Please specify the following. No promises that I can help. Do you need the complete brake assembly ? How many teeth on the sprocket ? To fit 5 inch or 6 inch ?
  8. F

WTB : Gokart Cycle Torque Converter & Brake Drum

I'm looking for the two items listed. 1. Torque converter for a Gokart Cycle Big Bear Scrambler. 2. Brake drum for a Gokart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro. When the project is too easy, there's no challenge, and no sense of accomplishment in the end.
  9. F

Gokart cycle seat

Which of the Gokart Cycle bikes was this seat made for ? What is the color of the material ?
  10. F

West bend 610 engine

Please add a legible photo of the engine's ID number plate. Thanks, FlexoBBS / Greg
  11. F

Tires, tires, and more tires

What is the make and size of the knobby tires ? Thanks, Greg
  12. F

fox wheels with slicks

Do the 6 inch rear wheels have splined or bearing hubs ? Are the hubs on the 5 inch wheels : centered steel tubes ( equal distance on both sides of the wheel ) ? or offset steel tubes ( one side longer than the other ) ? Please send close up...
  13. F

PA: Clinton 2 cycle engine air filters NOS

Do you have any air filters left for a Clinton A490 Panther ? I want one if you do. Thanks, Greg
  14. F

I have a Clinton Panther A490 engine that needs a round air filter assembly with the shredded aluminum element. If you have one of these assemblies you are willing to sell, what is its price plus S&H ? Thanks, Greg ( FlexoBBS )
  15. F

I have a Clinton Panther A490 engine that needs a round air filter assembly with the shredded aluminum element. If you have one of these assemblies you are willing to sell, what is its price plus S&H ? Thanks, Greg ( FlexoBBS )