Recent content by Flushing old guy

1. Flushing old guy

How do I put pics on this?

How do I put pics on this?
  2. Flushing old guy

I forgot to tell you that in the background of the pic is a 1968 Kaiser/Jeep M-725 1 1/4 ton...

I forgot to tell you that in the background of the pic is a 1968 Kaiser/Jeep M-725 1 1/4 ton army ambulance. It was commissioned to Oklahoma in '68 as a Civil Defense truck. I bought it with 8,000 original miles. Runs great,daily driver. That's why I'm selling the Bronc.
  3. Flushing old guy

Hey Bronc, I got one also. 1984 Super Bronc II. It's A VT1040. I've looked at 100s of them on...

Hey Bronc, I got one also. 1984 Super Bronc II. It's A VT1040. I've looked at 100s of them on line, and none have all the options mine has. I've got the front rack- rear rack-trailer hitch,lights, and i have the original muffler on it. It's about 99%. All the chrome is still good and the seat...
  4. Flushing old guy

Hey I finally got some pics to share. The Bonanza is about a '65.It has the original engine as...

Hey I finally got some pics to share. The Bonanza is about a '65.It has the original engine as far as I can tell. i It had a 60t rear sprocket on it, which made it WAY to fast for the grandkids. I got a 72t sprocket and a new chain. Still to fast, gotta get a jackshaft. $28 is not too bad. The...