Recent content by Fly5guy

1. F

Little help over here please.

I appreciate your input and that may be the direction I am headed now. I like to keep things original if possible, so trying to use the diaphragm carb was more of a "it's original" sort of thing. Thanks.
  2. F

If I turn the gas on it will eventually start flowing out the choke side of the carb, with the air filter off I can see it. So the carb is filling up with gas. Oil was just under the full line. I'm gonna pull the carb apart again at some point but not sure what issue I should be looking for...
  3. F

I believe I did install correctly. I made sure to follow the manual.
  4. F

Ordered from black widow motor sports. 1#34761T TECUMSEH CARB REBUILD KIT- Diaphram Type
  5. F

Ok. So I got the carb kit and installed all the parts. Got the bike running. Started pretty easily actually. It would idle well but would die when I gave it throttle. After adjusting carb I Got it running fairly well but had no power to the rear. So I took that all apart cleaned up and back on...
  6. F

Found it. This is very helpful. Thank you.
  7. F

I got a rebuild kit for the diaphragm. Any idea what hole the throttle linkage is supposed to be in. Both on the gov and the carb?
  8. F

Awesome. Thank you for the info. I was seeing other older posts about the float style being level and was wondering about adapters etc.
  9. F

Your spot on on the model number. Serial Number is 1020B. What year would that make this? I did find the 32698 part number but nice to confirm thank you. I have no idea what is going on with the exhaust. I'll put a close up pic below. doesn't seem correct. This bike was in the back of a garage...
  10. F

Yeah the guy that worked on it before me forgot to put them back on. I'm gonna check with him about the rod but might just look further into a new carb. If it were you would you do a rebuild kit for this carb or buy a float style? I believe all the pictures I've seen were float style. Where...
  11. F

Thanks for the reply. Didn't know about jacks small engines. I'll do some digging. Thanks again.
  12. F

It appears I am missing some parts on this little project. I do not have solid rod going from the Gov arm? to the carb. At least I think that is what it is called. Nothing connect the throttle linkage to the carb. I also have noticed from pictures my choke lever is possibly installed on the...