Recent content by Flyweav

1. Flyweav

Flea F71 Competition by Bug

Dave, I don't doubt you are working on more than one thing at a time and that makes the work completed on the Flea that much more cool. Lots of good experience... And it was the 100 mph comment that got my attention. I want to learn a bit more about the geometry of that setup and how it truly...
  2. Flyweav

Flea F71 Competition by Bug

So Impressive :thumbsup: Dave.... I've enjoyed all your posts on this restoration. Looks like you had a few hurdles to overcome and the results are just Awesome. I can hardly wait to see it after replating some parts and getting the paint finished. Have you decided on an engine yet? I'm...
  3. Flyweav

I got robbed

For the record Dave..... I have enjoyed seeing and reading lots of your posts. I have responded at times to ads in the classifieds and apparently they don't show up. I have never been registered as a different name on this forum. I'm one of those dumb guys that just does what I'm supposed to...
  4. Flyweav

I got robbed

Hey Twid It's been another year.... Did your mini's ever surface? Quite the bummer. I had noticed you started the group Nor Cal minis. I also noted that nothing ever happened with that group. I'd like to revive it since there seems to be quite a bit of activity based on what I'm seeing on...
  5. Flyweav

Bonanza 125cc CZ 6 Spd. 29 Hp.

That just looks AWESOME!! Nothing like a FIST FULL of POWER!!
  6. Flyweav

Vintage Class MSPTEX Taco 22

Nice Job!! :thumbsup: I just spent all morning reviewing both Build logs and all the pictures. Very well done! Love your dedication to the old style MiniBikes from the 60's .. There was a ton of valuable information contained in your logs and I really appreciate all your time and effort to...
  7. Flyweav

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

I figured out how to do it! I'm on the map!.. Sutter Creek, CA
  8. Flyweav

I'm driving down to Ontario this weekend. Would like to buy your Bonanza. Let me know if you...

I'm driving down to Ontario this weekend. Would like to buy your Bonanza. Let me know if you want to sell or keep it... Weav weav at suttercreek dot com 209 267 1407
  9. Flyweav

trying to get a hold of you. Would like to buy your project Bonanza..... Weav at suttercreek...

trying to get a hold of you. Would like to buy your project Bonanza..... Weav at suttercreek dot com