Recent content by forcefed86

1. F

Clamp on Foot pegs? Any good?

I can. I did that on one of my other bikes and I always rack my ankle on the things. Harder to load in vehicles etc. Just liked the idea of a flip up peg. I'd only use them when "racing" anyway. For this megamoto 80. Little alum set worked ok. Just welded on a couple bolts.
  2. F

I had welded a bolt on and used the spin on pegs on a bike before. Just being lazy I suppose. Thanks for the input! I assume a steel bar across 2 tubes is the only "safe" way to go? Similar to the original mounts? Was hoping for something light weight for a drag bike. Will only use them when...
  3. F

Are foot pegs like these any good? Or will I end up welding them on anyway? -thks! https://www.bmikarts.com/Cast-Aluminum-Footrest-with-Clamp-Fits-78-1-_p_7392.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwxOymBhAFEiwAnodBLN41KvfkGJl69ZURYOM_XSmJj8GWpjl4uM_80YEAJejMA37iY5w92hoCrCQQAvD_BwE
  4. F

Source for a good extended swingarm?

Topped out at 76mph with 112v. 4.8 sec 0-60.
  5. F

It handles surprisingly well. Think the long wheel base helps a ton. No handle bar slap or flutter at speed. If I get on the throttle too hard from a stop it does kick the back end out a bit. Those times are rolling into throttle on unpreped pavement. If I had a nice sticky pad and a decent...
  6. F

I'm pretty tall and awkward on it as well. Thats rolling into it. Sub 2 sec 0-30. 5.76 to the 330' mark. 6 second 0-60.
  7. F

Best source for a decent slick? "race" tire.

Not sure if anyone races here. But the ol' mud tire surprised me tonight. I'm pretty tall and awkward on it as well. Thats rolling into it. Sub 2 sec 0-30. 5,76 to the 330' mark. 6 second 0-60.
  8. F

10" rsf razor wheel up front looks ok.
  9. F

Compound softness as mentioned and for the tire patch contact to the ground VS a standard rounded "motorcycle" tire. This setup is throwing about 25ftlbs instantly at the tire. So its a little different than a gas drag bike. I need all the help I can get in the traction department to get way...
  10. F

Do you know of any taller than 11" though? I don't think a 60T gear will fit on it and I'd like to have a 14" plus tall tire if possible.
  11. F

I like the look of that alot. Do you have a link to the wheels and tires by chance? Are those a decent speed rating. The tire above has been 68mph already and is about worn out. thanks!
  12. F

Aren't the kart tires usually much wider sidewall wise? I'm worried they wouldn't fit on the rim I have and would hit the sprocket. FWIW I ran the tire I linked on my gas bike. It worked ok near as I could tell. Had it will over 50 many many times. Not saying its right or a good tire. Just...
  13. F

Was looking at these for the motovox frame/wheels. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LXGJT8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Can't go much wider than original tire.
  14. F

Ended up with a FarDriver 96v/680A controller. Still tweaking on it a bit, but its a monster. Blows the tire off from a stop and hit 68mph pretty easily. Gets there in a hurry! Peaking out at 19,000 watts at the moment and only on a 72v battery. Still working on it. Hope to have draggy times...
  15. F

Not finished, Pretty weak setup at the moment compared to what it will be. Maybe 7000w? The tool batteries are 120v, 3 in parallel. But still sag about 30v under accel. So 90v and 75ish amp peaks. Accel is pretty good. 3.5 sec 0-30 and tops out at 50mph. The controller and battery are weak. The...