Recent content by FordGalaxy

1. FordGalaxy

Sears Drover, maybe Puncher (Old house find) could be used as a barn

I had a 67 Galaxy 500 XL 390. One of the nicest looking cars ford ever made.
  2. FordGalaxy

MIND THE CHAIN! Warning graphic pics

MMM I see a chain guard in your future.
  3. FordGalaxy

3x3 Azusa

I like the killing moles video on youtube, a couple of our cats decided the little dirt hills were perfect for taking a dump in. Then they discovered that there were little kritters down there, No more moles, didn't know the little buggers could run as fast as they do.
  4. FordGalaxy

Mini Rokon - A 2x2 Azusa Build

AAh A fellow waste lander. Grew up in the Mojave, and yea 20 miles on foot will kill most folks before they made it half way. Most of them don't make it 3 or 4 miles from their car.
  5. FordGalaxy

My first build

I always like seeing bikes I've seen in the local ads show up on OldMiniBikes. Nice work.
  6. FordGalaxy

carb selection

Thanks for the responses fellas
  7. FordGalaxy

carb selection

saw some 19mm chinese mikuni clones for sale has anyone tried one of these on a 5hp flathead?
  8. FordGalaxy

New find

I've seen a few in BC, but figured it would be a pain to bring them back.
  9. FordGalaxy

What minibikes had angled engine mounting plates?

Why do folks think the bigger trail flites are ugly, They pretty much look like the rest of the mini cycles, except for the trailing link front.
  10. FordGalaxy

New find

I saw that on cl was wondering if someone here would snap it up.
  11. FordGalaxy

Score!!! Ruttman Toad?

I thought those brakes went on the other direction.
  12. FordGalaxy

I would love to hear your outside the box solution to keep from getting stuck

tracks ? I'd just do a skid plate to keep from banging up the frame.
  13. FordGalaxy

Who is your favorite OldMiniBikes builder

WOW there are so many great builders on this site, their styles vary so much. I couldn't pick a favorite builder, there are guy's building awesome stuff here. most of the threads I read are more about the bike that's being built than who's building it. But there is one person who's post's I...
  14. FordGalaxy

Welding and a Pacemaker

There is always gas welding,