Recent content by Fourtogo

1. F

Homlite Trail King

Got a little more done tac the jack shaft mounts in place . Just so limited In what can do . And length that can work .
  2. F

Homlite Trail King

Got old beat up motor plate removed . Used a sawzal / right angle Dotco / 1/2 X 12 belt sander / 1 1/8 Belton belt sander / and a right angle disk sander . Completely over welded by manufacturer . Square frame bits and bracing , BAHAHA nothing is square , THATS why I am going new axle mounts...
  3. F

Homlite Trail King

Yes that’s about all I have found is that same print Richard . Motor plate had been drilled a bunch hacked on some also so it had to go . Sawall / dotco cut off wheel / 1/2 belt sander / 1 1/8” belt sanders / 90deg dotco disk sanders . Had some snotty looking welding on both sid
  4. F

Homlite Trail King

Starting a Trail King Mini . Haven’t found a lot of info in print yet . Pretty kool Mini all the same, unquie suspension, chassis hinges in the middle with a leaf spring . Going run jack shaft instead of high low gear box . Going run a 5hp Tecumseh with Max Torque Clutch and up grad from drum...
  5. F

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

My all time favorite mini bike picture .
  6. F

"Before and After" pics

And new bung and cap .
  7. F

"Before and After" pics

Changing gas tank to a 4liter tank .
  8. F

"Before and After" pics

This very first mini bike I have ever owned . Tons of gokarts but my first mini bike. This has a 670 VTwin 40 series TC .
  9. F

Help

I have a Tecumseh 5 E-Start Snow blower engine . Can you start this with a 12v battery. It also the pull start system .
  10. F

Powercycle

Saw it at Joes Mini Bike Reunion. Very nice piece , I actually think it was a top two mini . The other was more a motorized bicycle that won .
  11. F

"Before and After" pics

Heath Kit Mini Bike Kit .
  12. F

Heath Kit

I don’t know if anyone would interested in the photos this build from start to finish. I got to show it at Joes Reunion on Sat.
  13. F

Joe's mini bike reunion

We were there
  14. F

Heath Kit

This my Heath Kit , I do have the whole photo collage from start to finish
  15. F

Vintage Tote Gote 760

My buddies Tote is was his uncles machine