Recent content by Fourtogo

1. F

Do they still make West Bend engines????

Ryan Courts on facebook is making selling building WestBends . He is even producing a 894 stroked engine .
  2. F

Homlite TrailKing

There’s a great guy one man shop in Australia. That does heavy duty equipment repair machine shop work very cool videos. His methods are very neat
  3. F

Homlite TrailKing

9-days out I am bored out of my mind . I think I have seen everything on the net . Realized Facebook where some really messed up people live . I mean the fixation on videos of beating . death’s confrontations with law enforcement . car crashes animals cruelty really dumb humans doing really...
  4. F

Homlite TrailKing

Thanks
  5. F

Homlite TrailKing

Well got is far as could before my date with surgeon. Total reverse shoulder replacement surgery. Now have a matching set Left Right , the gap between the two apparatus is where the pad goes it doesn’t show in X-ray . 2-3 wks sleeping in semi up right position in a recliner chair .
  6. F

Homlite TrailKing

Those foot pegs are swinger style . I guess that was necessary bouncing of rocks trees and what ever. I didn’t have those, but had a look at a survivor one my buddy has . Begged him leave it , as it was very very original unmolested one . But he just couldn’t leave it alone. it’s very nice...
  7. F

Homlite TrailKing

Polishing the truck bed , that has 2” high side rail . Those are Stainless Steel , welded to 1/8” mild steel plate . Giving the rails a polish , that stainless some hard stuff Blue wheel black rouge to start with . Also starting the polish process on my Emmick Gas Tank . Gotta go easy on that...
  8. F

"Before and After" pics

Homlite TrailKing with Tecumseh 5hp SnowBlow Engine
  9. F

Homlite TrailKing

Color is Tangerine illusion Orange looks much different in sun light . Spent day polishing hardware Stainless and TI bolts and nuts .
  10. F

Homlite TrailKing

Lots prep work to get the assembling end started. Made some changes for appearance , swapped out some hardware for TI bolts . Raised the truck bed 3/4” for a till light I am going make . I used 1” aluminum dowel cut to 3/4” then polished.
  11. F

Homlite TrailKing

Did a gas tank bracket flip . It quite as simple as it sounds. It involved cutting bracket in to three sections . With one piece being disguarded , and new bent section made and welded to the other 2 sections. I drilled and slotted the bracket , for the Xlarge tie wraps to pass through . Had...
  12. F

coolest mini bikes???

Homlite Trail King
  13. F

Homlite TrailKing

Assembled engine , funny thing about the pull handle . I went to San Juan Capistrano mission to tour there . I had been thinking about the style of the handle I wanted . Was going order it when I got home . Parked down the street, I went too get car , to save my guests the walk . Headed off to...
  14. F

Frijole build start

Going build a Frijole frame , starting out with Honda 8” rims . Honda 50 hubs and brakes I really like Honda drum brakes proven solid brake system. I also am going too use a HS50 Tecumseh Snow-Blower 5hp engine. With 3/4” shaft Torque Master clutch . Will be using my mis-purchase of a billet...
  15. F

Homlite TrailKing

Time to assemble a Mini Bike Scooter . That breath was tricky to weld , brass the steel . That shouldn’t be a problem at all , but being zink/eradite plated. Made it exiting to weld , I dis surface condition the steel . Didn’t want grind in the steel to much ether . Started sputtering spitting...