Recent content by Fourtogo

1. F

Mufflers

I modified a stock frame , it’s 40 series
  2. F

Mufflers

I built these for a project I was building , they had fit behind the forks and very large oil cooler . They are 2X2X2 high pipes with megaphones . I didn’t any room to work with .
  3. F

Mufflers

Heat shields are next step . They will be a sandwich type shield . It will have heat wrap tucked in between two pieces of jet coated stainless. You will see a ovaI shaped shield . Held in place with threaded bungs . I did cones from Rich at Cone Engineering . And u-bends from DM they do 1”. 1...
  4. F

Mufflers

Thanks they where fun to make . I bought unwelded cones . I had make the inner sections also . I added a 5/8” band at end with a flat cap instead of reverse cone top . These cones are 1 1/2” at the small end . I needed to make some , transitions 1 1/2” x 1 1/4” I also thave a album of photos...
  5. F

Mufflers

Still need mounts for mufflers
  6. F

How do you delete

I dubble posted how do I remove one
  7. F

Mufflers

Needs some mild steel cone mufflers so fab a set up this for my predator 670 Twin
  8. F

Mufflers

Needs some mild steel cone mufflers so fab a set up . This for my 670 Twin
  9. F

Mini megaphone mufflers

Thanks for info
  10. F

Mini megaphone mufflers

Looking for 2 reverse cone mufflers SHORT in length
  11. F

dude says to throw your Mikuni "out the window"

Paul Gast put these on the map , in motorcycle dragracing . Needle is you main jet adjustment. They don’t not have a real idle circuit though. Can be up too 58mil in sizes , cheap not at all . If there was a better >>CARB<< for Dragbike Racing it hasn’t been invented . Note the words DRAG...
  12. F

Any ideas for motor

Nothing to hard if you want to do it .
  13. F

Engine

What’s amazing is both the engine it’s self and trans . Both use less than a quart of oil each .
  14. F

Heathkit Boonie Motor Plate Holes

Heathkit motorplate
  15. F

Heathkit Boonie Motor Plate Holes

I have one try get you a picture