Recent content by Fuzzhead

1. F

ID this 3-Wheeler?

The tank is tunneled to fit the frame tubes and there is also a tab for a trailer ball. The welds look like jig, and the independent suspension actually fits together very well.
  2. F

ID this 3-Wheeler?

I believe this is the way the fender fits. All the mounting holes line up. It did not have a seat when I found it, but I would bet it was straight. Thought it was cool that it had risers, headlight mount, battery holder, and places for a key and starter. Absolutely no identifying marks on...
  3. F

ID this 3-Wheeler?

That's what I thought too, but the 1 piece rear fender (IMO) indicates it isn't.
  4. F

Learning curve ... 3-Wheeler ID

New at this, but most of the trikes I've seen look mostly the same. Motor in the rear, limited suspension, and small front wheel. Lots of nice bodies and seats though. If this thing isn't something rare I will put a 3/4 scale girder front end and double up seat I've been saving on it. The...
  5. F

Impressive. So I take it my guess about the drive line was right LOL. Still hoping someone will recognize the pics and tell me if this thing was mass produced. Looks like it was built in a jig so maybe there were more than just a few made. I've been a biker over 50 years and am hesitant to...
  6. F

From out in the sticks ...

Getting ready to put a 7hp electric start from a Troy-built tiller on this. Have seen 1 before, but the owner didn't know what it was either. Has a Peerless 133C differential, steering brakes, and 4 shocks. I dunno, do you?
  7. F

It has shocks ... 4 of them
  8. F

Sort of like independent suspension. The peerless differential allows it to have steering brakes.
  9. F

Sorry for the multiple post. Hope these pics might be familiar to some of you old-timers. Anyone know what it is? Thanks again!
  10. t_AND_f

t_AND_f

11. Side_Tank_and_FENDER

Side_Tank_and_FENDER

12. Rear_End

Rear_End

13. Good_side

Good_side

14. L_from_Rear

L_from_Rear

15. F

ID this 3-Wheeler?

New on here, so HEY ALL! Getting ready to put a Tecumseh 7hp electric start on this thing and was wondering if anyone out there can tell me what it is. Got the differential back up with a new bushing and rounded up a jackshaft so about all there is left is assembly. It has a large solid rear...