Recent content by g3bill

1. g3bill

intek 206 6.5hp valve settings????

Thanks very much:smile::thumbsup:
  2. g3bill

intek 206 6.5hp valve settings????

B&S Intek 206 6.5hp VALVE SETTINGS ??????????? have dial-up so cant watch vidios, does this model have adjustment, i didn't remove valve cover yet awaiting info? anyone know the exh. & int. clearence, i assume adjusted cold? i couldn't find instructions on this anywhere i looked? I think its...
  3. g3bill

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Thats not good. Has Don tried giving info to Highway Patrol, they have cams in cars and maybe cal trans cams? Sucks....Keep trying and might get lucky.
  4. g3bill

Been looking cant find valve lash ,gx110

Error, delete Got answer on B&D threads where i should have posted 1st....
  5. g3bill

Stolen Taco Mini Bikes

Yeah it hurts and especially if they were dumped for scrap metal, check those places also like in sunland. So its to late now but Was there a trailer hitch lock installed? Was there a GPS locater on board, people use that type thing on bikes even? I would have had at least an alarm motion...
  6. g3bill

Year of Mfg by Ser. No. ??? gx110

Is there a way to know the year built by ser no. ? Ihave a 3.5hp GX-110, sn.1711520, or is there something else to look for? :smile:
  7. g3bill

Gas Tank, intek 206, is there a filter?

Couldn't find a breakdown, kept getting 'sorry' , might be me or too old a motor?:sad: b&s intek 206 6.5hp mod. 120412 0143 e1 / yr. 2002
  8. g3bill

GAS tANK INTEK 206, IS THERE A FILTER?

Just got this intek 206 2 days ago and runs great but noticed some small pieces of old grass and bits of something I feel should come out. I tried to look inside with a light but cant see much, no visable sceen? I hope theres not more junk in the carb. So is there a screen or filter and where. I...
  9. g3bill

Gas Tank, intek 206, is there a filter?

Just got this intek 206 2 days ago and runs great but noticed some small pieces of old grass and bits of something I feel should come out. I tried to look inside with a light but cant see much, no visable sceen? I hope theres not more junk in the carb. So is there a screen or filter and where. I...
  10. g3bill

pushrods keep falling out

You're not the only one. How many times ya gotta ask? is cam dead:out::shrug:
  11. g3bill

Picked up old Clinton. Need info

I'm not sure but think i have an old Clinton outboard motor, 5hp? Any motor in the hands of kids will take a dump at some point:wink: Cant get to my red clinton or would post a pic.... :drinkup:
  12. g3bill

Honda 3.5hp GX-110 Muffler Question ?

Thanks, So if I get the later muffler guess i'll need the later gasket or does any combination not matter? At least I know now I have an antique:crying:
  13. g3bill

6.5hp B&S intek w/ press wash? straight or tappered shaft?

That sucks, guess i got lucky or who knows when mine gets up to operating temp might be another story? Gotta change the oil and air filter often but some people learn too late? The 6.5hp b&S not going to be used much, its for a water pump or log splitter, oil change and ready to mount...
  14. g3bill

Honda 3.5hp GX-110 Muffler Question ?

Was looking on ebay for a stock muffler for the GX-110 I have. sn. 1711520. Mine has a round hole between the two studs but the gaskets shown on ebay are half round with a straight side, strange? Not going to pay those prices anyway but wondering if there was an early and late gx110? Should any...
  15. g3bill

6.5hp B&S intek w/ press wash? straight or tappered shaft?

Very nice breather u made, just like a custom one for a VW. I searched and for my model; 120412 0143 E1 it does have a cylinder liner but no ball bearings on crank which is ok. The shop thought it was a 3/4" shaft and straight unlike generator type thats tappered. Also mine is a 2002 year...