1. gbabins1

The Ultimate Off Road Bonanza Build Returns

Now that is bad ass!
  2. gbabins1

Bonanza project

Yeah, brakes make riding much more enjoyable ;):scooter:
  3. gbabins1

Bonanza project

Sorry Doug, just saw this. Yes my band is on the clutch itself. I made my own set up / bracket. If you'd like I can post a picture tonight when I get home? I've used this same set up on a few of my bikes, works very well.
  4. gbabins1

Chain trouble

I agree with Chipper, never had a problem with the Gold on Gold chains. They can take a beating and rarely ever bind up.
  5. gbabins1

Bonanza project

I have band brakes on both of my Bonanzas, they stop on a dime and leave a nickels change! :scooter::cool:
  6. gbabins1

Comet TAV2 30 / Predator 212 Pulley Alignment...???

^^^ Chrisr could be right, although I still had to add shims to my crankshaft to get mine lined up as well. Otherwise it will eat the belt in no time. You can pick up 3/4 shims at Lowes. :cool:
  7. gbabins1

Trail Horse Forks, Frame, and Tristar

Damn, why are you so far away? o_O
  8. gbabins1

DB30 w/ 125cc Lifan pitbike engine

I guess I waited too long to order the front forks and it appears they are sold out everywhere I have looked. I had a death in the family and was out of sync for a bit. Thanks for the tire links, I should have those coming soon!
  9. gbabins1

DB30S Upgrade/Rebuild Project

Looks really good! I'm in the process of reviving our DB too. Currently it is one of the only bikes that doesn't get must use. It isn't too much fun offroad or the street. I'm about to change that.
  10. gbabins1

The Ultimate Off-Road Bonanza Gambler 100 Project

Looks like it's going to be a blast to ride! Love me some Bonanza's!
  11. gbabins1

Yeah I hear ya on the seat... Even the DB seats are petty comfy. If I replace mine it'll be the last thing to go. I built it a few years ago for my daughter but now it mostly sits an I have an itch to give it another makeover. Your CT has inspired me. I didn't try Mega Moto's website but I'll...
  12. gbabins1

Looks like the rear tire is 13x6.50 -6 is that correct? I re geared our DB yesterday and procrastinated on the last front fork on Amazon... now - she gone. I'll look into swapping the tires out until they get more in stock. The tank is nicely made as well. I had similar one made for our Trail...
  13. gbabins1

Coleman Ct100u full suspension

That is too damn cool! Nice fab work. Very inspiring. Keep up the good work.
  14. gbabins1

Trail Horse Forks, Frame, and Tristar

Where are you located in Florida? I have one trail horse... Not sure I need another but having the itch to build something.