Recent content by Geeky

1. G

Is this nut for flywheel sufficiently tight?

Can someone share the kohler flywheel, maybe a clone of it. I am trying to find affordable flywheel preferably no like more than the cost of engine. This video seems relevant too.
  2. G

For the non hemi it was hf 212 as well. It was perfectly tight and working fine too.
  3. G

Hi I bought a new engine from HF but it turned out to be hemi. Tried to find non hemi guy over there tells me that now they are only sending hemi. I am switching the flywheel with magnets and coil for lights that were on my HF 212 non-hemi to this. The flywheel is of exact same size in diameter...
  4. G

How to take out broken Crank Shaft Nut

Sorry. Was just trying to prevent argument over why bolt broke. Not trying to be dick. The community is extremely helpful and I am grateful.
  5. G

things happen the original nut got thread messed up when it came out due to belt broken. I bought new nut from homedepot. Things happen and some are here spending time why something happened that has happened instead of focusing on the solution.
  6. G

thank you all. Will try the bigger bit. I had put blue locktite when I put the nut on the crank. For replacing crankshaft, I am a little reluctant because I am not that mechanically skilled for welding and have tools even. I did try watching the video I have to open the entire engine much to...
  7. G

Still stuck I do not want to buy a new engine for it. Hopefully, I didn't drill too much. Will post pictures.
  8. G

While riding the torque converter broke luckily cover was there to protect me. Now I am stuck with a broken nut inside the shaft making it impossible to replace torque converter. I am trying to drill.
  9. G

Mini bike after belt replace still not going fast

No it was not running fine had to replace the belt.
  10. G

Mini bike after belt replace still not going fast

I recently replaced the belt with this https://www.homedepot.com/p/STENS-New-OEM-Replacement-Belt-for-Hoffco-Comet-994-70-Hoffco-Comet-203589A-Hoffco-Comet-203589-Murray-12-8487-255-299/314222529 Now the torque converter I hear rattles when I turn on bike and I am not able to drive it fast...
  11. G

Rear wheel locked up while riding

It was the belt stuck.
  12. G

Common sense to suspect.
  13. G

Will do it today or later? Will have to raise the bike and check. btw like your quote when life throws a wrench, you tighten your nuts.
  14. G

I was riding today and bike was jerking and then the rear wheel locked up. I had to put in suv to take it back. I cannot even walk the bike. The wheel moves an inch and then it is totally locked up. Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be wrong? I am suspecting it is either chain...