Recent content by Geno Ferrari

1. G

Word Association Game

Boner
  2. G

Newbie signing in here

Welcome from Rocklin-next to Sac Town. Doggie is Robin, the Boy Wonder, and I'm Batman. I ride around in a body armor suit that shows off my ample natural bulges. Robin wears yellow tights and green shoes. He's a good dude though.
  3. G

Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

Hey 6 dog. I like the idea of BBQ, Swap meet, riding, and fishing! I'm still waiting for the seat I ordered three weeks ago. I also ordered a stage 1 KIT TODAY.
  4. G

Blue Magic - Bonanza BC1300 project

I'm 6 Dog's younger friend, Geno. Do you know of any good mini bike trails in your neck of the woods? Nothing too radical, but good mini bike terrain for a couple of young cruisers like 6Dog and myself. (We both are on the North side of 50. Not highway 50, but 50 years old!).
  5. G

Taco 22 CarPlay style

You definitely brought that Taco out of its shell, and you refurbished the whole enchilada to boot. The result is a mouth watering combo plate that is the very essence of SoCal cuisine. I would like to order one to go please. And, don't even bother on the age thing. I'm so old, I was there...
  6. G

Barn find tour !!

He might not really care about giving that cool stuff up, but I'll bet there is a shitload of crawly things and pointy nosed, clawed, vermin infected ball biters that don't like concrete guys digging through their house. Wear protection, Son. By the way: This goes out to all of you, and...
  7. G

Bonanza MX fork lowers

I just used an analog divider to measure my frame. The frame is 7/8ths. The forks however, are a shade over 1 inch. The first time I put a picture of this frame on the forum, those in the know said they were not the original forks. Even though there is a bonanza emblem on the fork plate, no...
  8. G

Bonanza MX fork lowers

When I bought the frame in November, a prior owner had cut off the swing arm and welded the last 6 inches to the up tubes. I bought some 3/8 flat steel that I welded to the remaining ends of the swing arm and to some cold steel tubing with a pivot rod inside. Here is what it looks like now...
  9. G

Bonanza MX fork lowers

I'm operating under the assumption that mine is a BC? The photo I'm including was when I was fabricating and installing a swing arm since the frame had been castrated into a hard tail and hard nose. I have since installed the swing arm and it works well.
  10. G

Bonanza MX fork lowers

In a spur of the moment spasm, I ordered the chrome reproductions from OldMiniBikes. I liked the idea of the chrome plating: Much like a one year-old baby or a hungry bass, I was attracted to the shiny. Sorry BEO. At the risk of being out of place by asking this question, and considering your...
  11. G

Bonanza MX fork lowers

Still have them? My forks were made into hardnose forks before I bought the frame. Do I need anything else besides springs? How muchshould I expect to pay for whatever else is needed to mount them into my fork bars?
  12. G

Taco 22

Very cool JBrocks. I like the music in the night shoot in Reno. Reminds me of Dick Dale on guitar with Johnny Cash on vocals. Nice sound. Where is that Sacramento footage shot?
  13. G

Taco 22

You Rock JBrock! Riding spot sounds perfect! Is it in the Reno area?
  14. G

Taco 22

Hello Taco Dude! There are a couple of us in the Sac area now who are collaborating on various Bonanza shenanigans. I get the feeling though that we Nor Cals and So Cals are kind of thought to be nothing but like social outcasts who surf, snowboard and ski, and practice gynecology during our...
  15. G

Anyone here have TYPE 1 Diabetes ?

I got Type 2 about 2 and 1/2 years ago. The Doc broke the news to me on my 58th birthday. I responded like a total self-absorbed asshole, and moped about with that unmistakable "poor me" look on my face. When a sophomore student in my English 2 class ask me, since like Mr. Ed, the talking...