Recent content by george3

1. george3

RUPP brakes?

I need new shoes as well if it was the back only I wouldn't mind relining and I do a very good job but the front no the back of something happens you just skid if you realign the front and have a shoe come loose you're done
  2. george3

Nice Powell

Are you talking about this Powell?
  3. george3

Wanted throttle cable rack for a Powell throttle.

Just the racks. Spares for cable changes.
  4. george3

Wanted throttle cable rack for a Powell throttle.

If I seen this post sooner I would of replied. I Have some of them pieces nos.
  5. george3

WTT predator 212 ARC billet flywheel

Wow two years old. oops. lol
  6. george3

WTT predator 212 ARC billet flywheel

I have what you need
  7. george3

Maybe this is the holy grail

You should of copied the pic. and posted it. Ad is gone so is pic.
  8. george3

Bonanza mini bike

Maybe worth that but buy the time you buy the rims,tires,tubes,sprocket,chain,seat,engine,clutch,cables and any extras It will be four times that much.
  9. george3

Minibikes for fat guys

PorkWagon LOL this thread is 2010 Good thread to show all them Big bikes again.
  10. george3

Truck load of Mini Bikes!!!!

I need a few of them belt guards.
  11. george3

Same parts as mine. Your rear fender is flattened out a bit. Mine is still in the shipping box. Never got to it Its Green if I remember rite. Maybe orange. LOL been to long since I looked in the box.
  12. george3

Cool find I have one also. Now go back and buy the rest. There is some cool stuff there. Need to see you drive away with the whole load . Been there done that. :thumbsup:
  13. george3

US Motor 820 (West Bend 820) on s Rupp

There are torque converters drivers made for the two strokes. I bought two Macs with them. A few years ago I bought a 6" wheel Rupp that had the 820 on it but never tried it. I kept the 820 and sold the rupp. The 820 is still in the garage, so much for plans for it.
  14. george3

The Powell I Just Missed

Sad to see it scrapped. I would of hit him up for the engine, Head and tail light, If I couldn't get the whole bike. 68 mustang down the drain as well.