Recent content by gpxsrxracer

1. gpxsrxracer

Debate ,,,,,am confused

National Debt has increased more under Obama than under Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
  2. gpxsrxracer

Me on Rupp Electra (I think) in 1967 to 69

Selah, pics like that are priceless aren't they? I had a CCS mini for years as a kid and I only have one or 2 pics of it, and not close up! Wish I had more of them, thats for sure. Sweet Rupp though, I have a 66 or 67 Continentel model, just like the pics posted by jrzmac.
  3. gpxsrxracer

new project kart

Nice find :thumbsup: Cant beat the price!
  4. gpxsrxracer

cat dominator part out

Yep, saw that roller for 50 on craigs too! :doah:
  5. gpxsrxracer

$50.00 taco

Love the purple color...equally impressive is whats behind the new purple aquisition...as well :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: look at all those :bowdown:
  6. gpxsrxracer

Any Dodge experts?

Common problem with dodge trucks...thats usually how they go, they start up and run, then when they get hot they dont put out enough pressure or volume to keep it running. We have around 20 dodge pickups at work from 97 model year on up and not one of them HASNT had a fuel pump put in it...in...
  7. gpxsrxracer

Drag bike engine.

I think in general or what badtec meant...and for the most part on here, its hard to get 200 bucks for anything, let alone 2 grand. Id say a good 90%(or more) of people on here look at minibikes for what they are, and should be, something cheap to buy and doesnt cost an arm and a leg to have fun...
  8. gpxsrxracer

DIY....re-jetting a 6.5

I drilled my idle jet, bad idea, now I need a new idle jet, runs way too rich, it will actually start cold now without choking it...its so rich, when its warmed up it just stalls unless you keep the throttle cracked on it. So I wouldnt recommend doing this mod on a stock engine, maybe it would...
  9. gpxsrxracer

Operation Wards

Great job man! Your fabrication is impressive...its hard to tell where you joined it all back together! Now I want to get another wards bike and do something similar...it looks bad-ass :thumbsup:
  10. gpxsrxracer

need better belt

Too many variables here, and not seeing it in the flesh makes this hard to make a diagnosis. First off, dont use ANY lube, no moly, nothing. I know comet used to sell lube, but dont use it. Any lube with any oil on it instantly attracts dirt and any debris. Plus any lube that gets up on the belt...
  11. gpxsrxracer

Picked up a new toy at Ann Arbor this year

Nice, what did you have to give for that? I also own a 70's Margay Kart, I want to put it back to 2 stroke though, probably a kt-100 Yamaha when its time to get that going.
  12. gpxsrxracer

Techuseh H60 Leaking Oil

Yeah, Ive had a few Ive opened up over the years that were probably just sitting around too long...I can relate to orange brown mud :laugh: I thought the same thing the few times i've ran into that.
  13. gpxsrxracer

Kawasaki

yes, I forgot to mention they are made(or some or most of them?) by Fuji heavy industries as well. I just saw a 2 stroke Kawasaki horizontal engine, identical to a robin subaru 2 stroke on my local Craigslist. I tried to find it but it must have sold :shrug: Anyway, I always get a laugh out of...
  14. gpxsrxracer

Kawasaki

Alot of those Kawasaki engines were rebadged Robin (now Subaru-Robin, Subaru) engines....real big pain in the ass to get parts for. Id have to see a pic of it though to confirm that...
  15. gpxsrxracer

Customer said it was leaking oil..........

welding it, be it tig or whatnot, done properly will be just as strong as new, if not better. Alot of 200+ horsepower triple and quad snowmobile engines are all welded together aluminum crankcases useing 2, 3 or 4 twin cylinder cases, then cut, pieced together, then welded inline and they hold...