Recent content by gr8cub

1. gr8cub

Tote Gote Fest - 2019

Sounds great, My wife and I would like to attend also, and, if I can get all the parts and pieces figured out, bring my 2 project bikes (finished hopefully) along! Thanks,
  2. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Love that old Honda, now starting on the 760 Gote, going to be a project!!
  3. gr8cub

Vintage Tote Gote 760

That is fantastic Eric. Now I have pictures and info to help me do mine, It won't come close to that though!! Nice job! Thanks for sharing.
  4. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Ok, thanks Richard and Eric. I'll get a fender from trailer supply and modify it to work. I talked to a guy the other day in Spokane who said years ago he went to a estate sale and the sale had a bunch of tote gote and other mini bike stuff..... why can't I be that lucky.... haha. Just shows...
  5. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Thanks! Where did you get the rear fender? I found tires for both and have them ordered. Anxious to finally have the time to get started on these bikes.
  6. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Ha ha ha, I was thinking the same thing, before I was married... I parked my SL350 in my apartment bedroom!
  7. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

That's awesome, Thanks! Lots of help there, mine was basically in a junk pile so good to see this. Is there an aftermarket rear fender that would work?
  8. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Thanks!
  9. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

I'm going to focus on the 760 first, is there an ad or drawing that would show more detail on this bike. I notice it has a couple brackets underneath that I assume were for the kickstand and would like to fabricate an original style stand. also what do I need to do to match the fly away clutch...
  10. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Correction on the tires... Correction on the tires, both have 4.80 X 8 on the front and 5.70 X 8 on the rear..
  11. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

Hey Richard, thanks for the reply, it does look like from the picture to be a P, mine does have a 5.70 X 5 rear tire, pickup tire style same size and style as the 760 I have? It also has the "drum" on the front wheel so had front brakes at one time, the rest of the assembly is missing though...
  12. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

13. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

another, thing.... sorry, new to all this... The one that I don't know the model, does have, stamped on a cross member that would be horizontal behind the motor mount, "PRF 266" not sure if that helps .... Thanks
  14. gr8cub

Tote Gotes

sorry about the picture quality, I never have figured out how to post pictures ..... :(