Recent content by Greg36

1. G

Herters I think.

I will buy the tank
  2. G

iPhone 8 problem I’m on Craigs on my iPhone 8 but when I hit show contact info on craigslist it says an error has occurred

I tried googling it but all the information I found was for if you’re on craigslist on a computer
  3. G

iPhone 8 problem I’m on Craigs on my iPhone 8 but when I hit show contact info on craigslist it says an error has occurred

iPhone 8 problem I’m on Craigs on my iPhone 8 but when I hit show contact info on craigslist ads it says an error has occurred
  4. G

Wanted Heald hauler im in California

Thank you but I just have room for a hauler preferably in California
  5. G

Bump
  6. G

Bump
  7. G

Rat Rod Herters Trail 1

I’m excited to see your project progress! I have a heartens trail one also that I want to get going it was my first minibike ever I’m always a fan of polished bare metal
  8. G

How to post pictures (Test Area)

It won’t let me insert any photo
  9. G

Predator 670 Off Road Go Kart

Man! That thing is awesome I just watched the video great job!
  10. G

Go Check your header pipes from Go Power Sports!

Bought the stage one kit from Go Powersports with the header, filter, and jet For my stock Non-Hemi predator 212. Two rides later I pulled the header off to wrap it in exhaust wrap and realized underneath it was all cracked looks like it started from a seam then went around the pipe but I don’t...
  11. G

Brand new chain is now stiff / ceased

Thanks Danford that’ looks to be great but I can’t find that stuff in 40 or 41 I’ll Keep searching
  12. G

Brand new chain is now stiff / ceased

I have three go kart with 6.5 Predator engines just regular karts. I went to tractor supply and got new #40 chain and installed it on all three. After two days of riding the chain on all three is stiff and seized I can make zigzags with the chain and it will hold still? Did I just buy cheap...
  13. G

I’ve always wanted a Heald hauler let me know if got one for sale in Cali sos6901@hotmail.com or any Heald for that matter thanks
  14. G

Wanted Herters gas tank

Hi I’m looking to buy a herter gas tank please let me know if you have one thank you
  15. G

What is this old trail scooter?

https://modesto.craigslist.org/snw/5489292241.html