Recent content by gss454

1. G

Again many thanks for trying to help! Gary

Again many thanks for trying to help! Gary
  2. G

You should do very well on the open market with whichever one you want to sell. Thanks so much...

You should do very well on the open market with whichever one you want to sell. Thanks so much for trying to help me out. Gary
  3. G

Hi Blaine, Thanks for responding. It sounds like they need to be gone thru, rebuilt...

Hi Blaine, Thanks for responding. It sounds like they need to be gone thru, rebuilt, jetted...ect. I'm actually looking for one that has been cleaned, and gone thru with new internals ect already. I also do not know that much about the Dellorto's either hence I wanted to find one that has been...
  4. G

Hi, Cagun Cowboy gave me your name in the hopes you might have a clean altogether Dellorto...

Hi, Cagun Cowboy gave me your name in the hopes you might have a clean altogether Dellorto MB22A carb for an H50 engine. I have a '69 Roadster as well and would like to install a MB carb on it. If you don't have one, he thought maybe you knew of someone who does. Any help would be appreciated...
  5. G

Dellorto carb for Rupp Roadster

Hi all, I've been a casual observer on this site since joining. I know I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, but do any of you know someone willing to part with a CLEAN Dellorto MB22A carb complete ready to bolt on for my H50 :scooter:69 Rupp Roadster? Would appreciate any feedback...
  6. G

L.I. Mini bike show and swap meet. THIS SUNDAY!!!! March 26th

Thanks Greg for the info....
  7. G

L.I. Mini bike show and swap meet. THIS SUNDAY!!!! March 26th

Hi all, Just signed up with OldMiniBikes! A newbie!! Question, is this show inside or out? What time does it start? Think I will bring some parts to sell off from my Rupp Roadster build. gss454