Recent content by guardrail dave

1. guardrail dave

Vintage Bonanza Drag Bike Vintage Class

Powder blue with silver metal flake. It doesn't get any more late 60s than that .lol. axle s and all hardware is polished stainless steel .The wheels have been polished as well , We just need handle bars a throttle a brake lever for the roller to be complete , hope you all like it
  2. guardrail dave

the bike is disassembled , the frame and forks are at the powder coater . Since we used a 1966 frame as our starting point I decided to go with a late 60s color. Powder blue with sliver metal metal flake and a coat of clear . It should be far out man ! I'm kind of excited to see the bike panted...
  3. guardrail dave

rear of the frame has been cut off and turned over to move the rear wheel further back. A set of stock Bonanza rear axle mounts were then then added . The frame also got a 6 inch stretch ,and the motor plate had to be relocated to accommodate all the new frame angles .the front end is stock...
  4. guardrail dave

stock bonanza with a lot of rake and a couple gussets
  5. guardrail dave

roller is finished !:scooter: but cant get the dang photo to load lol :oops:
  6. guardrail dave

1969 Taco 44 Magnum

looking good
  7. guardrail dave

1969 Taco 44 Magnum

well if you are putting I'll have to put a twist in mine too lol just playin but seriously ;)
  8. guardrail dave

I spent the day cutting up bonanza frames , i found all pieces i need and will start reconstruction tomorrow
  9. guardrail dave

1969 Taco 44 Magnum

looking forward to seeing the finished product
  10. guardrail dave

L.A Drag Spot.

i'm still hanging around just been extremely busy
  11. guardrail dave

L.A Drag Spot.

was supp my homies
  12. guardrail dave

Bonanza BC1000 Forks Wanted

i have a set of bc 1000 that have been modified into bc1400 that will work for you
  13. guardrail dave

What are you working on Today..

today i will be working on my 1946 Willy's