Recent content by Gunman64

1. G

Ron Kimball/Powertec

Wow, it must has got to be too much on him. At least he is still with us. Thanks for the info!
  2. G

Ron Kimball/Powertec

Hey all, I tried to call Ron today and his numbers are all shut off. Please tell me he's still with us!!!
  3. G

Super Bronc VT8 parts

Any parts left?
  4. G

Heald Bronc Trike Parts

Hi all, my friend needs the baskets for the left and right sides and the roll cage bar and the single plastic seat. Please contact me if you have any of these, Thanks
  5. G

Super Bronc replacement belt

Just wondering is there anything I should do before replacing my Bronc belt. I had took the clutch off and cleaned and wire buffed it and replaced the springs. The last belt was shredded, I don't know how old the belt was I just don't want it happening again. Thanks
  6. G

Manco Big Cat

Sold! Thanks to all who contacted me.
  7. G

Manco Big Cat

Sell pending.
  8. G

Manco Big Cat

juanblanco1911, I sent you a pm.
  9. G

Manco Big Cat

blkscorpion80 I will keep it in mind. Ken
  10. G

Manco Big Cat

Hello all, I'm selling a Big Cat I picked up a short time back. I was going to fix it up, but I don't know what I was thinking! I got two Bronc's in pieces that I need to put back together and re do. The bike is missing some of the Brake hardware, like the pedal and what looks like rod too. It's...
  11. G

My super bronc is done

Very nicely done, looks great!!!
  12. G

Wanted HEALD Super Bronc VT-8 or VT-10 front fender

Oh never mind you said front fender!
  13. G

Wanted HEALD Super Bronc VT-8 or VT-10 front fender

There is a mini bike shop in Inkster,Mi that had a rear fender a few months back but they wanted $100 for it!
  14. G

Need a Super Bronc VT-8 Front Fork

How many Bronc's do you have now?
  15. G

Need a Super Bronc VT-8 Front Fork

Thank You! What were you looking to find fenders for?