Recent content by Hairball

1. Hairball

Decided to Sell this rather then ruin it by riding it.

I have this bike posted somewhere else to test the waters, but I am not really sure what it should go for. I have another thread where some people from this site helped me figure out what it was if you would like to read what we said. Since the nice people here helped me do that I was thinking...
  2. Hairball

Comment by 'Hairball' in media '20190523_202539.jpg'

This is way cool, Really nice job on the whole bike. Makes me want to do a bike that is themed.
  3. Hairball

Comment by 'Hairball' in media '20190523_210150.jpg'

A Herbie bike!!!!! Thats so cool....nice job on the paint also....
  4. Hairball

Hello everyone, STRANGE MINI BIKE here is it British?

The 7 k was becuase its had a lot done to it and I am not firm on that I am just seeing what its worth.
  5. Hairball

thanks for the offer of getting it going, but after thinknig about it I can't ride it in the hills without feeling guilty so I bought a used beater bike that I can have fun with and am offering this up to someone who will take care of it.
  6. Hairball

I decided to sell it. I can;;t ride it because it will get ruined. So I bought a used made in china model to beat up.
  7. Hairball

It is Chrome and not painted.
  8. Hairball

"If a Cluttered Desk represents a cluttered mind, then what does an empty desk represent?" Albert Einstein
  9. Hairball

Thank You, thats why it looked strange....thank you all for helping me solve this . I do not think I am going to try to sit on the side car just because I would prbably be too heavy for it and fall off once we get it running.
  10. Hairball

you might be right I saw oil drip fro somewhere when we took it down and I could not see where it came from but I did not think oflookinng at the head. thanks
  11. Hairball

So they are pretty common? I never say a rear tail like that on a mini bike. and the way the rear arms mounted the tires I thought itt might be custom...thanks for the information and help
  12. Hairball

Ask and ye shall receive.... I posted more per your request. thanks
  13. Hairball

when my fr iend wsaid springer he was talking about the springs on the front forks, but not the lower forks. I did not know there are so many people into minibikes.
  14. Hairball

Yeah that threw me off when I saw the forks and the suspension. I thought it was a taco at first.
  15. Hairball

I think he did but it has been sitting upside down hanging from beams it still has oil in it and will turn, I think I am on the compression stroke, but Iam afraid to tryit because it is so old and original. I might end up yanking the pull cord off or scratching the cylinder walls, what about...