Recent content by handymancanfixit

1. H

Does anybody have a Coke bottle style footbrake grip available? 1/2” ID Much appreciated

Thanks, I’ve scoured every listing on eBay.
  2. H

Fox mini bikes

QUOTE="Heffenreffer, post: 1301167, member: 57512"]Thanks for pointing out how useless I am. I make no claims about your usefulness or lack thereof. Do you have pics of your Sprite?
  3. H

Fox mini bikes

You are so far behind that you think you are first. Nightgrider is the one who created the image for me, and I sent it to PeeWee to have it printed. I assume that you have a Sprite. Glad we could be of service.
  4. H

Scrub brake rubber grip

Those look good and I have used them before. I am trying to find the Hungerford Flexgrip style for this restoration.
  5. H

Scrub brake rubber grip

Anybody have a source for the rubber grip used on a vintage scrub brake arm. The one I need is 1/2 ID x 2-3/4 long.
  6. H

Fox mini bikes

If anybody needs it, here is an original survivor Trail Bug decal.
  7. H

Fox mini bikes

Gotcha. Do you know of a good paint and or powder coat match for the original reddish/orangish color?
  8. H

Fox mini bikes

Have you tried taking another layer of paint off?
  9. H

Fox mini bikes

That would be awesome. It would be the same external dimensions as the Doodlebug and Trail Bug decals, 2-1/2” wide x 1-1/2” tall. What’s the cost to do it? Much appreciated!
  10. H

Fox mini bikes

I have had no luck locating an image of the early Sprite decal. If anyone knows who may have one, please let me know.