Recent content by Hansona15

1. H

Throttle set up in 1970 tecumseh trike

The linkage rod is there and working. Machine runs but the current way I have it set up doesn’t always release the throttle as quickly as it should. If I put a longer spring on it it get a little tight to turn with the twist throttle.
  2. H

Throttle set up in 1970 tecumseh trike

Any one have advice on a better set up for the throttle on my 7hp Tecumseh trike.
  3. H

Replacement K-H 200M mechanical disc brake r

Does anyone know if there is a direct replacement for this brake. The housing on this one is cracked.
  4. H

1971 Transaxle

I have a trike with a 1971 Tecumseh 7hp flat head. How do you know of a transaxle is not working properly or on the brink of failure? The transaxle has 7/8 OD axles. Is it rebuildable? Does anyone know what brand it may be?
  5. H

Wheel repair

Does anyone know any machine shops that will repair old Honda QA 50 Wheels?
  6. H

Barn Find information needed

Any idea what make and model this is?
  7. H

Jackshaft not true

I installed a new jack shaft and bearings on the trike and I think the shaft might not be true/square. After assembly it makes a slight clunk and pulley waivers slightly. Could this be due to the keyway? Is it common to have a shaft slightly off? My instincts say it's a poor-quality shaft and...
  8. H

Vintage single pole kill switch

Y'all are awesome. I will be putting one on order and likely buy a spare just to have an extra.
  9. H

Thanks, pretty sure at adapter plate for an ATC US 90 will work
  10. H

So my center bolt to center bolt is about 1 3/4 inch. Does anyone have a chart to see of a basic ATV adapter will work. I am have tempted just to buy one from BMI and see if it works.
  11. H

Thank you
  12. H

What thickness of metal do you suggest for a custom plate?
  13. H

Vintage single pole kill switch

No the switch in the picture pushes in with no access to the bottom to secure it.