Recent content by Heepster97

1. Heepster97

2014 Coleman CT200U Predator 212 build

Soooooo. I took everyone's advise, I did the billet rod and flywheel. I even mic'd the crank, busted out the plasi-guage and lapped the crank to the flywheel. Did it all the right way. It RIPPS. I'm thinking I may throw this into one of my Coleman CT100U bikes.
  2. Heepster97

All kidding aside I am new at this so I am learning and I do appreciate any and all advice for putting around and not running full out all the time what do I need to keep this thing from coming apart. I heard the rod can do a constant 6000 rpm. I'm not sure if that was under load or not. I never...
  3. Heepster97

Hey now, I'm a fair guy. I'll post if I blow it up. I wouldn't want to deprive someone of a good I told you so moment. I'll be ordering a new rod. I'm just going to put around with it till I get here. I dont race them, I just think they are fun to build and I need a little extra umph for my...
  4. Heepster97

How do you know
  5. Heepster97

First thing I did when I got the Predator 212 engine was read the Warranty card, gave a maniacal laugh and threw it in the trash. Next I pulled the exhaust and intake and now they are hanging out with the Warranty card, he was getting lonely. Then I pulled the case cover and ripped out the...
  6. Heepster97

Recommendations on the best torque converter for my CT200U

OMG I just realized the O M B is oldminibikes.com. Ha ha I'm dingus.
  7. Heepster97

Recommendations on the best torque converter for my CT200U

I just got a 2014 Coleman CT200U and want to do a stage 1 kit and new torque converter. I've seen the one from OldMiniBikes and one from gopowersports. Or is there something better or just as good that is less expensive? I will also be installing a 60 tooth rear sprocket. The plan down the road may also...
  8. Heepster97

8hp minibikes

I just picked up this Sportsman Hunter, has an 8hp Briggs on it. Front and rear suspension and jack shaft brake. (If that not what the brake is called someone pleas correct me)
  9. Heepster97

Help! I'm new and need advice !

Yeah, now I have 3 in my garage. The Hunter, a nice little 97cc Doodle Bug DB30 and a Coleman CT200U in the camo. The Coleman will be a go fast bike and the Doodle Bug is my daughters, we are going to strip it down and paint it. The Sportsman Hunter I going to stay the way it is, a raging beast...
  10. Heepster97

Well, it's in my garage. This thing pulls like a crazed bull. It will need some stuff. The guy did a crappy weld job on the pegs and one came off already. I will weld on something better. It runs like a champ, with mobs of torque. Thank you guys for all the advice. You really helped me in the...
  11. Heepster97

and able to lug my fat a$$ around
  12. Heepster97

So do you think it would be worth his asking price
  13. Heepster97

I am I contact with a guy that has a Tote Goat for sale. He is asking $550. I know these can be a beast of a mini bike but is it worth all the hassle with the extra sprockets, bearings, chains and such or am I better off with say a Coleman CT200U-ex and do a predator 212 swap. I weigh 280 so I'm...