Recent content by Hemi Charger

1. H

BONANZA LIGHTNING BOLT 1100

Is the Blue Lightning Bolt for sale ?
  2. H

fastest "out of the box" vintage mini bike?!?

Question ....How many Batteries does it take to make more horsepower than Nitro ??? Lol !!!
  3. H

As a Kid having fun anything with wheels was Fassttt . But all with one Goal in mind !!!! Now the World was are Race Track !!! Quick or Slow - Gone ....Lol !!!
  4. H

Vintage Rupp Continental Custom Restoration

That red tank bike next to Blue 1966 Horstman ace 90 bike is claimed to be fast by brochure especially back in 1963 it is a Maico Engray Spitfire 1963 orginal survivor 16 hp 2cycle 175cc Maico engine....I really just play around with old school primitive...But these so called 1000 hp Super...
  5. H

Believe it or not i have only ridden two bikes Bonanza ace 90 one block once Lol.. And a Bonanza Chopper 4 hp cr500. Lol i live were you can't even start one without the Police standing behind you...Lol Over 60 mph...Lol...I also have twin 820s West Bend Bonanza Vintage Drag Bike 1967 Jack...
  6. H

You Got To Love It !!! Only Kids Toys !!! Lol !!!
  7. H

(This would be Showing Off) NOS CZ125 6 Spd. 29 HP....Lol
  8. H

There not staged .Just parked conservatively to creep around....Lol...Love for the early toys
  9. H

Cool ...They also made a Horstman Custom Super Cycle Hodaka Ace 90
  10. H

How about a Tony Pony Mini Bike West Bend 820 torque Converter. 6 ' wheels I believe 12.5hp is correct for speedway. And 75 cond be possible with 2 cycle 16hp and most likely we are talking about the best possible riding condition especially when we are talking top speed not a gravel road...
  11. H

Need Aggie handlebar brackets.

Mark 412 277 5803. Thanks
  12. H

Post of anyone has a Maico Engray Spitfire?
  13. H

There you Go Cool. I never seen this ad before....Thanks
  14. H

I Think we are Missing the Beast of all 6" Mini Bike. 1962-63 Maico Engray Spitfire 175cc 16Hp 2 cycle Maico Engine