Recent content by Hemiram03

1. H

Doodle Crap Question

If you are confident you cleaned all passages of the carb then you are experiencing the common way to diagnose a mis-jetted engine. The fact that it only runs on half choke means it can't handle too much air and needs more jet to compensate. The EPA regulations made it tough to get these little...
  2. H

DB30 #3 with predator

I'm told the headers don't work because the Predator uses a little more distance between exhaust studs. Just FYI for those thinking of doing their first mods.
  3. H

D.I.Y. wheelie bar kit

Do they really need to be as long as the bike itself?
  4. H

Hilliard sprockets

I was given a Hilliard kart clutch with the sprocket just chewed clean off of it. I figured it was a good deal but now i see sprockets from $15-19? Seems kind of pricey? I have bought new clutches for $29 that use real springs as opposed to the C shaped springs these use. Any thoughts on...
  5. H

My dads Doodle Bug with 6 H.P Engine Swap

Did you mount the clutch inboard or outboard? I ask because it looks like its hanging off the right side pretty bad.
  6. H

Done the swap on the Doodle and Dirt bug now.

Drill AND slot... that's the pain about it
  7. H

Yea but the plate is just so much easier for us lazy asses who just want to plop the thing in and ride.:smile: Oh and another thing.... you aren't getting the air filter cover on easily. I may have to cut it.
  8. H

New Predator 212cc on sale $129.99 till 30th also 20% inside

I'd like to see that throttle setup.. so i know what to buy if i get one.
  9. H

And the old style is much easier.. just FYI. I had to cut the rear hoop which makes the rear fender only attached by one tab. Also has less clearance up above for the exhaust and gas tank. I actually had to remove the cap just to slide it in with the adapter plate and bolts installed. I had to...
  10. H

Baja Heat and Warrior Jackshaft upgrade

65mph on $24 Chinese ATV tires... guess we won't have to worry about reading his jibberish too much longer. And is there a "speed governor" that i haven't found yet built into one of these jackshaft sprockets? :out:
  11. H

Pro Mod Engine Mount Plate

$30 shipped to 18055 and i'll paypal you immediately. coolredjeep@aol.com to get in touch with me
  12. H

Best "clone" engine? (not for power, for quality)

You won't notice a difference in the clones as far as smoothness. They are the same as a Honda in that regard. The Honda may be a little quieter because of a more quality muffler. In general the slant cylinder design will have less vibration than the old flathead style "up down up down". That...
  13. H

How Do I Get The Tire Bead On The Rim?

I had one hell of a time getting the 145/70 tire on my DB. For some reason i think the rim is actually a little too wide for the tire that is going on it. I put a 15x6 tube in and haven't had a problem now.
  14. H

Baja Warrior engine swap... Tecumseh HM80

Am i the only one who doesn't understand why you are going to the trouble to swap in a TANK of a motor to a bike that puts out 8hp when a 6.5hp clone will do that and more with a header/filter/jet? add a $50 cam and it goes higher. Seems like alot of work for zero gain in power.. or a loss...
  15. H

Discontine DB30?

My point being. "TSC" stores of Canada is not short for Tractor Supply Company. "TSC Stores" is just a Canada thing that was ripped off of America's Tractor Supply Company. They are in no way connected. 2 different companies. Those in America can no longer purchase a brand new DB30 from Tractor...