Recent content by hermans13

1. H

Simplex project

Nice find! You sure moving along. Looks real good. Good luck and enjoy!
  2. H

Small engine swap for my cruiser

I really like your brake light switch.
  3. H

Any Long Island events?

What time does the fun begin? Thanks!
  4. H

1970 Rupp promotional video,The Maxi World of The Mini Cycle. Rupp mini bikes

This is a cool video. I really enjoyed viewing it. Thanks for sharing!
  5. H

Tecumseh Hssk50 wont fire

I would recheck carefully the valve lash. Did the valve lifters get reversed?
  6. H

My new Rupp continental cover is finally here!!

Looks good! I'm going to need one too.
  7. H

rupp rst 100

I like the VW Camper Van Too! Classy way for your Rupp to travel. Good luck and have fun!
  8. H

Craigslist - NY: 5HP Tecumseh Snow Blower Engine, Free

Are you planning on going to this years Minibike Reunion in Windber, PA on June 14-16 ? If so, I know that you will be able to sell them there.
  9. H

help identifying old cat (?) minibike

upbox17, Welcome to Oldminibikes.com. You have a good base to build on. Axles, Rear Shocks, Brakes, Wheels can all be found at Hent.com see listing at the top of this page. Good luck and enjoy!
  10. H

Hello minibikefever. Do any of your 5 hp Tecumseh engines have 3/4" dia. crankshaft?
  11. H

Not Mine: https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/d/glasco-ariens-st504-snow-blower-engine/7732518064.html
  12. H

Aggie

WOW, The paint, paint color, clutch cover, etc. all look great! Nice job!
  13. H

Smog pump supercharger

I've been following your progress on the supercharger. You sure have everyone's interest. Hope that you feel better soon. Thank you for keeping us advised.
  14. H

Muskin Dune Cat Find! (Help Needed!)

Your welds look good. A little filing, sanding, paint and they will look factory! Good luck with your project.
  15. H

Craigslist, Free Chain Waxer. Not Mine

Not Mine: https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/zip/d/saugerties-bicycle-chain-wax-pot/7730498384.html Free Bicycle Chain Waxer. Sounds Like It Would Work On Mini Bike Chain.