Recent content by hlwaxman

1. hlwaxman

custom mini bike frame

Understood, thanks.
  2. hlwaxman

custom mini bike frame

Markus: I am assuming this is not a roller, but just for the frame and few parts included, not the wheels as well? Thanks.
  3. hlwaxman

Gas tank for a West Bend 580

Sure lets talk. Rokko100@hotmail.com
  4. hlwaxman

I actually have one I can use but thank you. I really don't want to spend another 55.00 bucks on this project. The motor was 600.00/clutch was another 100.00 and predator motors are 100.00 and to stage 1 or 2 them another 125.00 and you get that reliability and ease of replacement. Sure it is...
  5. hlwaxman

What would you need for it and is it possible I could see a picture and thank you! Howard
  6. hlwaxman

Wts: Bird Mini Bike with Clinton Motor.

I understand and thank you so much. Too bad, I really liked it. take care Howard
  7. hlwaxman

Wts: Bird Mini Bike with Clinton Motor.

Gary give me your number, I am struggling to send you all these pictures of it. This post was from June 27th and it was the above add
  8. hlwaxman

Gas tank location on a fabrication

Yep that is what I thought thanks for confirming that!
  9. hlwaxman

Gas tank location on a fabrication

Hi Folks: Question, so when fabricating a gas tank on a minibike or go kart that is not a part of the existing motor, should it be mounted above the motor to ensure that gas flow goes directly down into the carb? Can I floor mount a tank or would I need a fuel pump to get the gas to go up the...
  10. hlwaxman

Arctic Cat/Super Bronc/Rupp TT500 Minibike wanted

hi folks: Looking to complete my collection with a few bikes. I am looking for is an Arctic Cat minibike that you may want to sell. Please let me know. Also looking for a Rupp TT500 or something similar as well as a Super Bronc. Thanks for looking.
  11. hlwaxman

Cat 300x Roller

Guy never got back to me.
  12. hlwaxman

thanks, I hear you. Wanna play the vintage game, it costs to play! Thanks for offering that awesome tank. I am still giving it some consideration.
  13. hlwaxman

Cat 300x Roller

I am in Philly if you would do 150.00 I can come get it. Thanks Howard
  14. hlwaxman

That certainly is magnificent! You are right, they are expensive! $ 300.00 is not something I am quite ready to spend after spending 600.00 on the motor quite frankly. It is perfect and I will stay in touch if I want to go crazy and buy your perfect example.
  15. hlwaxman

Understand and thank you for the information, it is very useful!