Recent content by holzg01

1. H

Flexo Taco Scrambler???

Agreed. Not Flexo based on frame anomalies.
  2. H

Flexo Big Bear Super Scrambler

Very Nice! Reminds me of when I painted my Flexo just like that in the early -70's.
  3. H

big bear scrambler info wanted

That Karting World Mini Test of the Big Bear Scrambler is exactly the one I saw way back when. It convinced me to buy a Flexo. Thanks for posting the review. I remember is clearly.
  4. H

West Bend 820 Powered Scrambler Survivor (Un-Flexed Flexo Finally Finished)

You have a beautiful bike there. It all looks correct to me. Thanks for the e-mail alerting me to this. My West Bend 610 has the same Chrysler metal serial number plate. George Holz
  5. H

Flexo build

820 It sure will scream. Take a look at mine with the 610.
  6. H

How many members have their first bike?

Still have my first and only - a '67 Flexo Big Bear Scrambler.
  7. H

FLEXO Big Bear Scrambler

Nice bike but I cant' tell if the rear wheel assembly is original since the outer rim of the assembly seems to be painted black. Take a look at the assembly on my '67. Do you think it is the same? Since buying my bike, nothing has changed except the paint. Somehow, I lost the engine's recoil...
  8. H

Comment by 'holzg01' in media 'flexo_catalog_19'

In today's dollars, this was like shelling out about 2 grand for a mini bike! I waited a long time for this bike to be shipped, and while it was delayed I was smart enough to have Flexo upgrade the motor to the West Bend 610. The bike did about 50 mph with the gear setup they provided. It was...
  9. H

Comment by 'holzg01' in media 'Big Bear Scrambler Late '60s'

It turns out that this is a 1967 Big Bear Scrambler. I found my origianl shipping invoice and it is listed on my personal page.
  10. H

1967 Flexo Catalog Photos

Good Find Yes, that is it. Great find. Thanks.
  11. H

You are most welcome. I'm going to try and get my bike started. I'll keep in touch. Right now it turns over fine but the last time I took a ride was 35 years ago! If anyone knows where I can get a starter recoil for the West Bend 610 engine, I'd like to buy one. I took it off years ago and have...
  12. H

Thanks. Is it possible to delete duplicate photos on my personal page? For some reason, 2 sets of these photos of the catalog are showing up.
  13. More Flexo Catalog Photos

More Flexo Catalog Photos

This is the remainder of the 1967 Flexo catalog.
  14. More Flexo Catalog Photos

15. More Flexo Catalog Photos