Recent content by hornet1

1. hornet1

Mini bike and go kart swap meet Keller tx

First annual go kart and mini bike swap meet Oct-11 from 9-3 at 1375 S main st Keller Texas for more info go to sales@gopower.com
  2. hornet1

NorCal earthquake

I was there working in 89 for the big one and saw it all , but for the governor of calif to call for a ( State of Emergency ) is just asinine they lost a few old brick buildings and a mobile home or two but as soon as you break 2000 bottles of wine it's a state of emergency that BS. I was born...
  3. hornet1

Facebook v OldMiniBikes

On one hand i enjoy OBM and every thing that's go's with it . On the other hand I like face book but I'm not the kind of person that has 500 friends . I only have 34 and out of them I only talk to 5 and that's because there in different states. And they know not to send me baby photos , game...
  4. hornet1

"Don't drink the water"-state of emergency here in Toledo

If everyone starts pouring bleach in the lake it should only take a few days and it will turn Crystal clear , just a thought . Good luck !
  5. hornet1

Stupid jersey laws

I don't understand ? He should have wrote you up for riding a non street legal trike on a public street ! Not having a registered ATV it does not have anything to do with riding on the street and you do not need one if your riding on private property . So fight the ticket the cop wrote you up...
  6. hornet1

The WTF picture thread

7. image2272

image2272

8. hornet1

The WTF picture thread

9. image2271

image2271

10. hornet1

No Clue what it is

Does not really matter about the year there all about the same. 150$ that's not bad I've seen people trying to get 350$ for one . But they must be smoking crack. :thumbsup:
  11. hornet1

My new toy toy

Got it ' it was put in the same time the clutch and the 4 SPD was installed. It's got the big six in it with a Holley carb , intake , header , coated exhaust and HP muffler . I got a few more things to do to it but it's all about money . So I started saving my penny's again .
  12. hornet1

My new toy toy

I too luv toejoes allways nice to know where to get parts thanks . Got mine tagged today ' it's old so I put antique plates on it . It will be so nice not to have to get it safety inspected every year . I did get the winch running smooth today so that's one less thing to worry about of wheeling.
  13. image2602

image2602

14. hornet1

My new toy toy

I got it from the west coast and it was never on the beach that's why no rust . I use to live about 12 mi from Pismo beach and I seen first hand what salt does to every thing it comes in contact with not a pretty site. Thanks for looking buck.
  15. hornet1

My new toy toy

73 FJ40 bought it from my dad it's rust free with posi and a new center force clutch & 4spd now it's time for a lift and some 33in tires. But tomorrow off to DMV I know the greatest place in the world to get it in my name and new lic plates. I know I have a lot to do with it before Rednecks with...