Recent content by huskykicker

1. H

Manco Trail Cat frame $150.

I have for sale a very nice Manco Trail Cat frame that is complete except for fenders. Fresh paint and wheel bearings. Cannot ship. Located near Fort Wayne, Indiana.
  2. H

What is it?

I picked this up the other day and was wondering what it is? Has a 2.5hp Briggs that doesn't belong on it. Any thoughts?
  3. H

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

I picked this up the other day and was wondering what it is? Has a 2.5hp Briggs that doesn't belong on it. Any thoughts?
  4. H

Cushman Minibikes?

The first Cushman motorscooter was manufactured in Lincoln, NE in 1939 and continued through 1965. The last of the Cushmans were sold as a 1966, but were built in 1965. The introduction of the Honda motorcycles from Japan put Cushman out of the scooter business.
  5. H

axle locked

lI got a Peerless 100 diff from Northern Tool for around $120 + freight. Works like a champ. You have to use a Peerless sprocket, though. Northern Tool's sprocket that they have in their catalog will not fit. You can get the proper sprocket direct from Peerless.
  6. DSC09359

DSC09359

My drag racing lawn mower.
  7. DSC09358

DSC09358

My drag racing lawn mower.
  8. H

The Mighty Midget

Thanks. Now it's on to the next project....a drag racing lawn tractor! Got the basic frame sorta started.
  9. H

The WHIZZ is back!

I cut and narrowed the front fork 3 inches on the Whiz. Looks lots better and handles the same as before.
  10. H

The Mighty Midget

A few pictures during construction.
  11. H

The Mighty Midget

Most cyclekart guys are using 17 inch Honda motorcycle wheels, but they are getting harder to find....and more expensive. I was a bit concerned about the durability of a wire wheel when you pitch it sideways in a corner, so I chose regular disc wheels instead...also for the look I was after.
  12. H

The Mighty Midget

The rear wheels are 12 inch trailer tires/wheels from my local Rural King farm store. The fronts are 10 inch Azusa wheels/tires.
  13. H

The Mighty Midget

The body and floor are made from plywood. The hood is sheet aluminum and the tail section is fiberglass. The frame is 1 x 3 inch rectangular steel tubing and the front axle is 1-1/2 inch diameter steel tubing.
  14. H

The Mighty Midget

Thanks for all the compliments. As a side note, I am going to build another one, but my garage is way too crowded for that....so this one is for sale. If anyone is interested, contact me for additional information at 260-402-0191.