Recent content by Icarry2

1. I

metal motorsports rivet parts

Anyone have any sources for MM parts? I'd be curious what parts if any cross over from other bikes, DB's, etc.
  2. I

FB Yardsale Mini

She runs..
  3. I

Restoring Lloyd and Harry's Mini Bike

Awesome.. Subscribed..
  4. I

FB Yardsale Mini

Left a message in the forum for exhaust in the OldMiniBikes Warehouse section.. Could do with an option for your KIT_HEMI-MINI-S1 with the two different manifolds, KIT_HCMBS the 8" version or KIT_HCMBTS the 11" version. Not having the option forced me to buy the KIT_HEMI-KART-S1 which has the...
  5. I

Exhaust Parts - Improved Category

Could do with an option for your KIT_HEMI-MINI-S1 with the two different manifolds, KIT_HCMBS the 8" version or KIT_HCMBTS the 11" version. Not having the option forced me to buy the KIT_HEMI-KART-S1 which has the KIT_PM kit in it hoping it would clear the frame, it did not. I contacted OldMiniBikes...
  6. I

front brakes?

It was just a thought, I haven't thought about trying it. Currently my only project is a China made DB30 I found on a Facebook Yard Sale group cheap. This forum and the OldMiniBikes Warehouse have been invaluable with it. Thanks, I will do some more searching and see about it for the next project.
  7. I

front brakes?

I was curious, I ride a full size bike and generally use my front brake more than my back. Has anyone tried to adapt a disc brake system onto a frontend? I'd guess you could use a rear hub and only put a disc on one side, weld the caliper tab to the forks, run the cable up the forks to the...
  8. I

FB Yardsale Mini

I got the frame ready and sat the new Predator in it. Not much room for adjustment so my slide holes won't be very long. Used a cleaning rod as a straight line and measured the off set from the side of the engine plate to the block. Fuel cap will come off and clear. BUT.. the exhaust...
  9. I

FB Yardsale Mini

Got my box from OldMiniBikes Warehouse.. She is all mocked up and ready to put in the frame. I am hoping it fits as is and I can get to the fuel cap. Id rather upgrade the flywheel, rod, cam and springs next rather than have to get a new tank and such. I just want to break her in and get it figured...
  10. I

FB Yardsale Mini

Mocked up the clutch and a chain guard I bought from a local Go Kart Shop. Yes I know I could have saved some money by ordering it on line but I try to spend money local when I can. I am hoping my OldMiniBikes Stage 1 kit shows up tomorrow..
  11. I

Gibbs penetrent

Gibbs All Purpose Lubricant - GetGibbs.com Gibbs Brand Lubricant at GIBBSBRANDLUBRICANT.COM
  12. I

FB Yardsale Mini

OK that's what I thought and I found out the difference between the two is the key way, one has a key, one a slot. I really appreciate all of the help I have received from everyone. I am enjoying this build and getting back into Mini's much more because of this site and all of you. Thank you..
  13. I

FB Yardsale Mini

OK, I am looking at the Max Torque clutches and I see that there is a standard SS for like $30 and then a Box Stock/Clone for like $60. What the heck is the difference? Also can't you change the sprockets on any Max Torque? I want to be able to change my gearing if I desire. I am thinking...
  14. I

Worth it?

Thanks for confirming my hunch. Warnings? I'll be sure to check..
  15. I

Worth it?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is $70 for the roller, $20 in fuel and 2 hours worth of driving total worth it? Thanks for the opinioins in advance. I like this forum.. TJ